Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Haylee D.
Visalia, CA
I love all of the Naked juices and smoothies. But this one has to be my favorite! It has such a good taste
Lexi W.
Harrisburg, PA
Was hesitant to this product because of price but it really was a great tasting product for someone with a lactose intolerance
Chelsea W.
Pasco, WA
I don't really drink these ive wanted to try though and this one sounds delicious, i have heard that these are good though from several different friends
Tiffany C.
Muncie, IN
For me I love this drink, I am lactose and so this is something that I can always grab for on the go And it give me the boost I need. I just love the taste and the full feeling it brings.
Ruth M.
Garland, TX
I honestly didn't think I was going to like this. But when I first tried it I fell in love with it! It's so delicious. You can honestly taste every flavor!
Kylie H.
Frisco, TX
This juice smoothie is very refreshing & very yummy fresh tasting I gave it only 4 stars instead of 5 because I feel like it could be a lot light on the calories but I will say I will defenitly keep buying this product
April W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I didn't really like this one it smelt and tested sour and left a chalky feel in my mouth. I'd try it again just be sure but the brand and flavor choices are great!
Mindy J.
Very good and refreshing ! Makes you full and very tasty if your a smoothie lover this one is a good choice ! And healthy so why not
One of my favourite drinks for sure, will always love this drink/ brand! Not keen on the price though, especially here in the U.K.
Beatriz S.
I love this smoothie because it has almond milk and I love almond milk . And the berry flavor is subtle but tasty