Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Lorena W.
Roseville, CA
I tried this when I was in London, and it SO GOOD. If you like sweet smoothies like I do, this is the best way to go. Naked is natural, so I trust them more
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favvvvvvv of all time has so much flavor and once im done with it i feel so energized
Tiffany C.
Muncie, IN
For me I love this drink, I am lactose and so this is something that I can always grab for on the go And it give me the boost I need. I just love the taste and the full feeling it brings.
tiana l.
Temecula, CA
Love love love my naked juices! Usually when I have then I am on the go and don't have time to sit down and eat something; so it's the perfect go-to item if you want something quick! Super affordable and they have wonderful flavors! You've got to try them!
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I enjoy buying the naked juices when I want a nice drink to have on the go. I think their juices taste great, and have some nutritional value so they are a nice juice to have. I would recommend them if you are ever stopping in to grab something quickly at the store.
Sarah W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great when you need quick protein/tide you over fix. They taste good, lower in sugar and provide actual protein. One of my favorite of the naked products. It isn't grainy with protein which I hate.
Ruth M.
Garland, TX
I honestly didn't think I was going to like this. But when I first tried it I fell in love with it! It's so delicious. You can honestly taste every flavor!
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
It was okay, kind of over priced and it did make me throw up a bit not going to lie. I didn't love it and I think they should just close up shop.
this is the best smoothie drink I have ever drunken. it is so good. I highly recommend. quenches my thirst. yummmmmm
Kendra Z.
Kalispell, MT
So good for your body and it's awesome what they use! Drink it up and feel amazing with a yummy yummy taste in your mouth!