Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
My favorite!!!!!! Trust me you'll always know these are the best because they just taste so good. I love them and they never fail me.
Lorena W.
Roseville, CA
I tried this when I was in London, and it SO GOOD. If you like sweet smoothies like I do, this is the best way to go. Naked is natural, so I trust them more
Marisela R.
Firstly, these drinks are very healthy, number reason why I tried them at first and secondly they are rich in vitamins and taste delicious. They have many flavors to choose from which is GREAT! I personally only tried this one once and it was okay, I really enjoy the fruitier flavors that have strawberries & berries & etc. but really great brand.
Adilene E.
Conyers, GA
This juice taste amazing. I drink this every morning since it's a smoothie & I love it
Rochelle G.
Providence, RI
might be just me but any of the 'milk' or boosted naked juices (anything with more than just fruit juice) has an odd texture and muted taste
Lexie E.
Longview, TX
This is so good! I love that it is made with almond milk. It's my favorite! I also think it has just the right amount of berry flavor without being too overpowering
These are soooo good! They're my go to for when I'm in a rush in the morning. It's literally like a healthy breakfast in a bottle and they fill me up until lunch time.
Anna H.
This is the only brand of almond milk smoothies I like! I drink them for breakfast most days and this one is the best. Smooth and real fruit!
Morocco D.
Carmel, IN
Naked smoothies are so good and healthy they are good after it during a workout!
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
Great for mornings or snack time. They Hve great fresh flavor and taste like health. Available in a number of locations and don't break the bank.