Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #22 in Smoothies

Danielle T.
I'm going on the inside of the box and I have stuff to tell me about it lol but it's not going good for you
April L.
Findlay , OH
Super delicious and very tasty! A refreshing drink for everyone! The price is unbeatable, great product!
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
This is so delicious, and a great substitute for milk!! It's delicious, and healthy, I love it so much!!!
Edras S.
Loved the fact that protein was packed into this but did not appeciate that it had a grainy texture. Ugh!
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Full of flavor and super amazing taste! We love these
For breakfast or a snack between lunch and dinner!
Itzel S.
Orange, CA
These are the best ever they are also heathy. I love them so much. I get them after soccer or any sport
Summer W.
Kingsport, TN
Yummmmmyyy me and my six year old lovve it she likes it with cereal!!😆! We lovve a lot of flavors!!! 🖒🖒
Sabrina w.
Lexington, KY
I've never tried this product. I usually really like everything from this brand!! So it's probably good
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
It's not as healthy as every one thinks they are. The taste isn't to good. It has a ton of sugar in it.
Penny A.
Seattle, Wa
Recently I have gotten into almond milk. This is one of my favorite blends. Smooth and easy to digest.