Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
These are great drinks with a good flavor. They have tons of vitamins and nutrients packed into the drink.
Tastes good and fills me up when I'm on the go, it met my expectations that's for sure and it's a great buy
Gabrielle R.
This flavor is pretty good I love naked juices they make me feel cleansed and actually help with bad cramps
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
This is so delicious, and a great substitute for milk!! It's delicious, and healthy, I love it so much!!!
Summer W.
Kingsport, TN
Yummmmmyyy me and my six year old lovve it she likes it with cereal!!😆! We lovve a lot of flavors!!! 🖒🖒
Jasmin G.
Love almond milk so this is freaking great!!! Especially for breakfast or late night drink before bed
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
There is NOTHING this company makes that is not absolutely amazing & delicious. I crave these juices
Desiree R.
Homestead
Este smoothie es el favorito de mi hija le gusta tomarlo en las mañanas con sus panckeat gran sabor
Abigail S.
Norfolk
So yummy!! I love this new berry product. Extremely delicious on the go drink that I like to have.
Vanessa J.
Los Angeles, CA
It definitely doesn't taste like berries. It is still delicious but it taste like diet chocolate