Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #33 in Smoothies

Krystina M.
Delicious juice smoothie! I love that it is made with almond milk I would strongly suggest you try this flavor.
Jenna D.
Veryyyyy good and the best when it's ice cold !!!!!! They are a little high in price but it's worth the money
Haley R.
Durand, MI
I haven't tried these yet but they sound very good. I love smoothies, and these sound like something id love.
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
These are great drinks with a good flavor. They have tons of vitamins and nutrients packed into the drink.
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY
This is a great way to get your vegetable and your fruits plus if you can't drink milk this one is for you
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I'm going on the inside of the box and I have stuff to tell me about it lol but it's not going good for you
Haylee D.
Visalia, CA
I love all of the Naked juices and smoothies. But this one has to be my favorite! It has such a good taste
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
This brand is good quality and is healthy. It's not my favorite, but I know many people that love it a lot.
Tastes good and fills me up when I'm on the go, it met my expectations that's for sure and it's a great buy
Gabrielle R.
This flavor is pretty good I love naked juices they make me feel cleansed and actually help with bad cramps