Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Haley R.
Durand, MI
I haven't tried these yet but they sound very good. I love smoothies, and these sound like something id love.
Jenna D.
Veryyyyy good and the best when it's ice cold !!!!!! They are a little high in price but it's worth the money
Danielle T.
I'm going on the inside of the box and I have stuff to tell me about it lol but it's not going good for you
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY
This is a great way to get your vegetable and your fruits plus if you can't drink milk this one is for you
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
These are great drinks with a good flavor. They have tons of vitamins and nutrients packed into the drink.
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
This brand is good quality and is healthy. It's not my favorite, but I know many people that love it a lot.
Haylee D.
Visalia, CA
I love all of the Naked juices and smoothies. But this one has to be my favorite! It has such a good taste
Tastes good and fills me up when I'm on the go, it met my expectations that's for sure and it's a great buy
Gabrielle R.
This flavor is pretty good I love naked juices they make me feel cleansed and actually help with bad cramps
Bethany M.
These taste amazing. I'm not a big fan of most drinks like this but I actually feel healthy drinking naked.