Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
So yummy on its own or made into a smoothie with veggies and fruit. Good flavor without the pain of regular milk.
monica S.
My breakfast on the go. This has made my life easy as I can just grab and go without worrying about what to pack.
Rachel C.
These are a great source of fruits and veggies for people who do not get a lot daily. Easy to drink and so yummy
Priscilla E.
This is not my favorite flavor, I recommend the green one that does not have apple in it. That one is the best.
Gabrielle K.
Sooooo freaking delicious!!! My absolute favorite naked ever!!! So amazing, the berry and almond are perfect!!
Markie B.
Yamhill, OR
So yummy. I have to keep from drinking more. A great addition to breakfast or a quick snack. Filling and sweet
Jenna D.
Veryyyyy good and the best when it's ice cold !!!!!! They are a little high in price but it's worth the money
Bethany M.
These taste amazing. I'm not a big fan of most drinks like this but I actually feel healthy drinking naked.
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
This brand is good quality and is healthy. It's not my favorite, but I know many people that love it a lot.
Danielle T.
I'm going on the inside of the box and I have stuff to tell me about it lol but it's not going good for you