Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Rachel C.
These are a great source of fruits and veggies for people who do not get a lot daily. Easy to drink and so yummy
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
So yummy on its own or made into a smoothie with veggies and fruit. Good flavor without the pain of regular milk.
monica S.
My breakfast on the go. This has made my life easy as I can just grab and go without worrying about what to pack.
Cur'tiece W.
Norfolk, VA
It tastes really good and makes me feel healthy . it makes me lose weight too and it's better than drinking sodas
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
Why are these so good? I loved it so much. I used this one as a meal replacement and was pretty satisfied after.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely my favorite flavor of naked juices they are so good it's more like a smooth thick but it is so good
Priscilla E.
This is not my favorite flavor, I recommend the green one that does not have apple in it. That one is the best.
Markie B.
Yamhill, OR
So yummy. I have to keep from drinking more. A great addition to breakfast or a quick snack. Filling and sweet
Krystina M.
Delicious juice smoothie! I love that it is made with almond milk I would strongly suggest you try this flavor.
Gabrielle K.
Sooooo freaking delicious!!! My absolute favorite naked ever!!! So amazing, the berry and almond are perfect!!