Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Nicollette N.
Round Rock, TX
Super easy to grab on my way in to work when I didn’t have time to eat or when I need a quick pick me up during the day.
lucia o.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this taste so good taste like healthy food !!! I love how you taste all the ingredients and not to overpowering
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Todo lo que sea de almendras me gusta.. Por lo tanto este me gusta demasiado... Es mi opinión personal. Bastante bueno
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
The flavor of this was pretty good but the thickness of it was a little too much for me. Made it hard to keep drinking.
Elina K.
A good and a healthy choice to replace the nasty dairy milk. C9me and try this very great stuff. Yummy in your tummy
Dyasia W.
I love how this stuff is made with fresh fruit ! It’s so good as well, sucks it’s so expensive but I understand why.
Ala'a e.
Omg soooo good and healthy I love naked drinks they are really healthy and worth it def would buy again all the time
Jael G.
guayaquil
I'm not a fan of almond milk but in this smoothie you can barely feel it and the fruits on it makes it really tasty
Brittany R.
So healthy yet so delicious. Naked is a good quality brand and will always have my Service. It met my expectations.
Sabina B.
I love the way it tastes! Seriously, I am obsessed with it. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and definitely recommend it