Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Dyasia W.
I love how this stuff is made with fresh fruit ! It’s so good as well, sucks it’s so expensive but I understand why.
Elina K.
A good and a healthy choice to replace the nasty dairy milk. C9me and try this very great stuff. Yummy in your tummy
Ali J.
I love this kind it taste like powdered doughnut too me😍 taste great w frozen berries and other naked juice flavors
Taryn B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Naked smoothies are great. Love to drink one in the morning for breakfast. They a fulfilling and have great flavor.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
Very good juice. My kids love this almond milk drink. It’s not too sweet and not too fruity. Fills up like a meal.
Sabina B.
I love the way it tastes! Seriously, I am obsessed with it. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and definitely recommend it
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
I only use in my smoothie make a more.richer one and fIling. I know it's healthy for u. Qi don't drink it by itself
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
This is a good healthy drink. I couldn't give it a 5 because it has an unpleasant chalky texture that I don't enjoy.
Brittany R.
So healthy yet so delicious. Naked is a good quality brand and will always have my Service. It met my expectations.
Jael G.
guayaquil
I'm not a fan of almond milk but in this smoothie you can barely feel it and the fruits on it makes it really tasty