Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #90 in Juice

Patti W.
Waco, TX
Being a huge naked juice fan, I tried this but was disappointed with the taste. It's overwhelmingly nutty and the berry aspect of it does nothing to counteract the nuttiness. I expected it to be more of a balance. However, it's a great meal supplement as it's very filling.
Laura S.
I would give 5 stars to most of the Naked juices, but the almond just isn't quite as good as the others. It's not by any means bad, though. The other juices are sweeter, and this one has more flavors mixed in. It's worth a try, but don't stock up until you've tried one.
Jackie C.
Menifee, CA
So gross. So so so gross. Do not buy this. This was so chunky and gritty I couldn't handle it after 2 sips. This is the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. If you don't mind bitter taste, and extreme grittiness. Maybe this is for you, but if not, stay far far away
Dorian P.
Fort Worth, TX
I dont know if i had an old juice of this or if I had a bad batch but this is disgusting. It taste like sour but hole. I was gritty and left a vomit taste in my mouth and make me sick. I would not recommend this unless i got a bad one. But if you like it you do you.
Eliza G.
I really all these smoothies but I am not very fond of the juices they just taste a little funky to me. I feel healthy every time I drink one of their smoothies. I am a repeat consumer. I also like that on the side of the smoothies you an see exactly what is in it!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
The most nasty consistency I've ever tasted in my life. There was no berry taste at all in the juice it was all almond? But it wasn't actually real almond, it was so powdery and protein-like. Had to chuck the majority of it even though I really tried to like it.
Erin D.
Clover, SC
This is "just okay". I don't like that there is soy in it. I also don't really care for the taste that much. It seems a little chalky to me. I do like the ingredients, besides the soy protein. The size is nice, but for the price, I wouldn't buy it everyday.
Samantha D.
I love naked products ! Their juices are delicious ! The green machine is my favorite however these ones are lower in calories and have more protein! They are pricey and I only buy them as a treat on occasion! I will be buying them from Walmart again soon!
Ashlee H.
Tastes great and is a great on the go breakfast with a granola bar or the like. Not an everyday item for me due to cost. I'd rather spend the money on other things but overall it does taste good so it's definitely worth a try at least once in a while
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
I love love love the Naked berry almond milk. It's a perfect breakfast supplement if you don't have time to actually eat. The flavor is great. I would recommend this to others and I have. I love most of nakeds drinks and will continue buying them.