Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #90 in Juice

virginia l.
Silverton, OR
I always enjoy this in the morning I really like the flavor and variety I've made alot of smoothie and this brand taste homemade
Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ
I love almond milk & I love this flavor but I enjoy making my own smoothies but if I don't have time I'll just grab one of these
Kate S.
Provo, UT
Naked juices are my favorite. They are awesome to replace a meal or eat if you are somewhere and forget your lunch. So much yum!
Colleen D.
Horseheads, NY
I love that I can have these for a meal. I can eat these for breakfast and it takes the place of a whole meal. And it's tastey
Brittany J.
Super delicious. I love the addition of almond milk. My favorite way to drink is blended with ice into a cold smoothie. Yum.
Rocio R.
Kilgore
Honestly I haven't tried any green juice but I would love to try it soon and everyone has told me that naked is a good brand.
keaora s.
Covina, CA
I really liked this flavor. It's sweet and it's creamy. The taste is awesome. It wasn't to thick and it was very refreshing.
Holley S.
Hueytown, AL
Not my favorite flavor, but it's still good! I'll have one for breakfast every so often. Love the almond berry flavor it has.
Nicollette N.
Round Rock, TX
Super easy to grab on my way in to work when I didn’t have time to eat or when I need a quick pick me up during the day.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
The flavor of this was pretty good but the thickness of it was a little too much for me. Made it hard to keep drinking.