Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Nicollette N.
Round Rock, TX
Super easy to grab on my way in to work when I didn’t have time to eat or when I need a quick pick me up during the day.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
The flavor of this was pretty good but the thickness of it was a little too much for me. Made it hard to keep drinking.
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
Pretty good, not my favorite but I do like a lot if the other flavors. Use to get these alot and I always try new ones
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Todo lo que sea de almendras me gusta.. Por lo tanto este me gusta demasiado... Es mi opinión personal. Bastante bueno
María P.
me gusta mucho este smoothie, uno de mis favoritos, tiene un sabor realmente bueno aunque hay algunos que me gustan mas
Jennifer T.
Washington, UT
lover this stuff! i buy in bulk and my kids go crazy for it! we mix it in with protein smoothies and the kids love it!
lucia o.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this taste so good taste like healthy food !!! I love how you taste all the ingredients and not to overpowering
this is the best smoothie drink I have ever drunken. it is so good. I highly recommend. quenches my thirst. yummmmmm
Ala'a e.
Omg soooo good and healthy I love naked drinks they are really healthy and worth it def would buy again all the time
Autumn M.
Unadilla, NY
I love all smoothies.. But I just really love the Naked company. They use real fruit and you taste all the flavoring.