Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #90 in Juice

Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I wish I could find this type of drink at all grocery stores. I love it so much! It's very refreshing and I use it as a meal when I can find it
Maria G.
I like this Almond milk. The taste is so delicious. I have to recommend it 100%. I drink it in the mornings and nights. It's healthy to me.
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I can taste the high quality in this , it has a thick creamy taste you can taste the richness in the almonds and other berries and fruits.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Price is a little high, but so worth the goodness that's in the bottle! I love this! Sometimes if I'm running late in the am I'll grab one
Samie M.
Galveston, TX
so delicious! the almond milk and berry combination really complement each other. it's a nice freaking drink, and also help with hunger.
Stephanie L.
This is my favorite flavor so far! These juices are great! They're delicious, flavorful, and full of fruits/veggies/healthy ingredients.
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products
Absolutely wonderful highly recommended products line
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Kayla B.
This is basically the best flavor. I buy at least 6 a month. I love the naked smoothie collection but this one is really my favorite
Emily M.
As a fan of fruity smoothies, this is one of my FAVORITE go-to drinks whenever i'm on the go. It's super tasty and healthy as well.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I love every naked juice I’ve tried but this is definitely my favorite! It’s light and great for breakfast and even after a workout