Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #33 in Smoothies

Colleen D.
Horseheads , NY
I love that I can have these for a meal. I can eat these for breakfast and it takes the place of a whole meal. And it's tastey
Amanda M.
These have become my favorite meal substitute for when I don't have time to eat. Every time they hit the spot, no matter what.
Lexi W.
Harrisburg, PA
Was hesitant to this product because of price but it really was a great tasting product for someone with a lactose intolerance
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Super delicious. I love the addition of almond milk. My favorite way to drink is blended with ice into a cold smoothie. Yum.
Holley S.
Hueytown, AL
Not my favorite flavor, but it's still good! I'll have one for breakfast every so often. Love the almond berry flavor it has.
Rocio R.
Kilgore
Honestly I haven't tried any green juice but I would love to try it soon and everyone has told me that naked is a good brand.
Kendra Z.
Kalispell, MT
So good for your body and it's awesome what they use! Drink it up and feel amazing with a yummy yummy taste in your mouth!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This is my favorite of the naked juices. Perfect for a post workout. It tastes a little chalky but that's just the protein.
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
Great drink for a quick breakfast before heading into work or the gym. the peach one is also good for fruit and non dairy.
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I love all naked smoothies. They taste so good and are extremely amazing. I love enjoying one after a fantastic work out.