Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
I am always a fun of Naked Juice. This one though was not good at all. This was the weirdest combination, the texture was odd too.
Emily M.
As a fan of fruity smoothies, this is one of my FAVORITE go-to drinks whenever i'm on the go. It's super tasty and healthy as well.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
So yummy. Such a great thing to grab on the go. If you are a little hungry just grab one of these and you are good they taste great
Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ
I love almond milk & I love this flavor but I enjoy making my own smoothies but if I don't have time I'll just grab one of these
Jennifer S.
Cache, OK
I love this almond milk smoothie. Very healthy option during my busy day. I love the berry taste. Very delicious and nutritious.
virginia l.
Silverton, OR
I always enjoy this in the morning I really like the flavor and variety I've made alot of smoothie and this brand taste homemade
Kate S.
Provo, UT
Naked juices are my favorite. They are awesome to replace a meal or eat if you are somewhere and forget your lunch. So much yum!
Amanda M.
These have become my favorite meal substitute for when I don't have time to eat. Every time they hit the spot, no matter what.
Colleen D.
Horseheads, NY
I love that I can have these for a meal. I can eat these for breakfast and it takes the place of a whole meal. And it's tastey
Sierra A.
Great tasting! If you're a texture person and textures bother you, you may not like this. Kind of pricey but totally worth it.