Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are my substitutes when I skip breakfast! I love how I can toss them in my purse and go. They are a little pricy but so are most things that are on the healthier side these days. Definitely would buy these again!
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
I'm always on the road working so I don't have much time in the morning to make a well balanced breakfast. This is the quick fill up I need with half the calories I need to go!
Elyssa A.
Naked drinks ESPECIALLY the smoothies are my favorite thing ever to drink when it comes to me getting my fruits and vegetables! It's so sweet and fills me up when I need it !
Sabrina M.
Being someone that has issues with dairy, these are great. Almond milk is one of my favorite substitutes and these taste amazing and don't bother my stomach or body after drinking one
Amy J.
Cohoes, NY
I love the Naked fruit smoothies but was not a huge fan of the almond milk version. It was very watery and almost chalky. If you love to drink almond milk straight, you'll love this.
Doreen M.
Tried this even though I don't love almond taste too much, and it was good, but definitely not as great as the others. The texture was a little thicker and not as tart and fruit. Would rather get another one of the juices in this line.
Ashley A.
I always have one of these drinks on hand! They are so delicious! They go perfect for a little snack at work or anytime of the day! So many great flavors to choose from!!
Austin M.
Was definitely surprised I like this. I am typically skeptical about anything with almond milk, but this is solid. I recommend chugging a gallon of this all at once. 10/10 beverage. I'd rate it five stars again if I could.
Erica O.
This is a great drink. It's not too thin, which leaves you a little full. Which is something I enjoy. Almost like a smoothie, where you can replace it with an unhealthy snack and still be satisfied.
Asisa R.
Riviera Beach, FL
Yummy! This is a great smoothie in a bottle to have on the go I really enjoyed this one and I like that it comes and an almond milk option versus cow's milk it tastes good it really does