Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #22 in Smoothies

Samie M.
Galveston , TX
so delicious! the almond milk and berry combination really complement each other. it's a nice freaking drink, and also help with hunger.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I remember when i first bought this i thought it had a weird taste but to be honest i actually liked it. It was different and delicious.
Michelle C.
I love this especially because of the almond milk. It gives it that sweet taste. Most of the naked drinks are pricey but very worth it.
Skyler C.
This smoothie is the best, fast on the go healthy drink. of course Naked is a bit pricey but it's absolutely worth it. love this flavor
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
My favorite!!!!!! Trust me you'll always know these are the best because they just taste so good. I love them and they never fail me.
Natalia J.
Besides the fact that one little bottle almost cost 5 dollars i really like naked juices they all contain natural fruits and veggies
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products
Absolutely wonderful highly recommended products line
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Kayla B.
This is basically the best flavor. I buy at least 6 a month. I love the naked smoothie collection but this one is really my favorite
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I love every naked juice I’ve tried but this is definitely my favorite! It’s light and great for breakfast and even after a workout
Elizabeth E.
I love this as a grab and go option in the mornings, and the flavor is great! Fairly high in calories but it has real ingredients.