Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Cheyene S.
Vidor, TX
Hated the taste. It was also kinda chunky, which is weird? Like it was supposed to be a juice but I would still taste just the almonds. Gross
Rochelle G.
Providence, RI
might be just me but any of the 'milk' or boosted naked juices (anything with more than just fruit juice) has an odd texture and muted taste
Anna H.
This is the only brand of almond milk smoothies I like! I drink them for breakfast most days and this one is the best. Smooth and real fruit!
Maria G.
I like this Almond milk. The taste is so delicious. I have to recommend it 100%. I drink it in the mornings and nights. It's healthy to me.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Price is a little high, but so worth the goodness that's in the bottle! I love this! Sometimes if I'm running late in the am I'll grab one
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I can taste the high quality in this , it has a thick creamy taste you can taste the richness in the almonds and other berries and fruits.
Kaila M.
Morton, MS
So yummy but a lot of sugar even though it's all natural. And they expire fast so don't stock up. My son loves this flavor and the mango!!
Holly P.
Titusville , Fl
I love any fruit smoothies with almond milk! So healthy and tastes amazing! It has a lot of nutritional value packed on the bottle as well!
Stephanie L.
This is my favorite flavor so far! These juices are great! They're delicious, flavorful, and full of fruits/veggies/healthy ingredients.
Samie M.
Galveston , TX
so delicious! the almond milk and berry combination really complement each other. it's a nice freaking drink, and also help with hunger.