Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #35 in Smoothies

Shantel P.
Albany, NY
Loving all their flavors also its very rich in flavor and also you will get your nutrients out of and its so good for mornings or lunch at work
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I wish I could find this type of drink at all grocery stores. I love it so much! It's very refreshing and I use it as a meal when I can find it
Anna H.
This is the only brand of almond milk smoothies I like! I drink them for breakfast most days and this one is the best. Smooth and real fruit!
Cheyene S.
Vidor, TX
Hated the taste. It was also kinda chunky, which is weird? Like it was supposed to be a juice but I would still taste just the almonds. Gross
Rochelle G.
Providence, RI
might be just me but any of the 'milk' or boosted naked juices (anything with more than just fruit juice) has an odd texture and muted taste
Holly P.
Titusville , Fl
I love any fruit smoothies with almond milk! So healthy and tastes amazing! It has a lot of nutritional value packed on the bottle as well!
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I can taste the high quality in this , it has a thick creamy taste you can taste the richness in the almonds and other berries and fruits.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Price is a little high, but so worth the goodness that's in the bottle! I love this! Sometimes if I'm running late in the am I'll grab one
Maria G.
I like this Almond milk. The taste is so delicious. I have to recommend it 100%. I drink it in the mornings and nights. It's healthy to me.
Kaila M.
Morton, MS
So yummy but a lot of sugar even though it's all natural. And they expire fast so don't stock up. My son loves this flavor and the mango!!