Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Sarah D.
Westerville, OH
This drink had such great flavor! And it's so good for you! I would say that this is a little pricey for the one bottle that you get. But technically it is more than one serving in a bottle. Which is also a little deceiving if you're counting calories.
Hannah D.
Very delicious nut milk!! Perfect as a part of a breakfast in the go! Just grab one of these and a banana and you have the perfect balanced breakfast to start your day. Rich blueberry flavor almost like a milk shake!
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
Love their products! Shouldn't be used has a "healthy" choice. It contains A LOT of sugar. I've bought it a couple of times, but not very often. It's good as a nice treat! But it's rather expensive. Probably a 5/10!
Amy K.
Platteville, WI
I recently came across this "newer" flavor while at target. I really only like the green and orange power flavors but this one is very delicious and has the perfect amount of sweet. I feel like it gives me energy.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
My favorite naked juice EVER! Would 100% recommend it , its so perfect everything about it! And personally I think it has the best taste. The packaging is also so
Cute. I would definitely buy again and again!!!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Absolutely LOVE this juice! It's just the right amount of creamy to me with each sip I take. I love just how it is, I do wish there was a bigger bottle though. But besides that, I would definitely recommend!
Allison S.
So o really do like these drinks, the down side is all the either in them, and how high in calories they are. I wish the calories were lower, and maybe they were also cheaper, bit taste it is yummy.
Jo R.
I think this drink is for those who have a certain taste for almonds. I expected it to be more creamy but it had a dryness to it that I didn't expect. The packaging was nice and the price was right because I discovered it at an outlet store but it's not a drink I myself was excited enough to encourage others to try out.
Tiffany H.
Oneonta, AL
I LOVE this all natural juice!! It is amazing! It's also healthy which is another great benefit!! It is my favorite drink to get my fruit and veggie servings per day! I buy one almost every day!
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of naked juice. The con of these is that they are so expensive for one bottle, and I am not sure if they are healthy or just packed with sugar!