Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Great tasting smoothie very affordable great for on the go there is a little room for improvement but I love the packaging on it great value like I said it's very affordable I would buy it again and I love how it's just a simple yet go to drink
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don't think I've had this specific kind but the naked juices taste great. My only complaint is that they are high in calories and sugar. There's also two servings in each bottle so that's even more sugar and calories than you think
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
This is really delicious! I love that there's almond milk in it! I feel good drinking this because it's a healthy alternative to most other drinks/meal replacements/smoothies. I buy all the time! I can find it at most grocery stores.
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
I really love this drink! The flavor is so yummy and refreshing! I would give 5 stars but there is a slightly chalky after taste that I'm assuming is from the almond milk or protein? Not sure it not terrible, but it is there.
Lindsey P.
Denver
Love Naked juices, especially when on the go! They are great! And they fill me up! You never know what a store bought shake would taste like, and it exceeds my expectations! I will buy again! Especially the one with protein!
David W.
Wilson, NC
I am very much into healthy drinks and I don't like many of them and this one tastes like liquid card board! Not the easiest to drink but had to give it a shot. It's not the worst but there are many I would recommend first!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I had a coupon for Naked juice and I was very impressed with the taste! Alittle to sweet, depends on what flavor you get! But it's a good value, it's reasonable pricing, you can get it anywhere! I'd definitely buy it again!
Lc R.
murrieta
This is very good and healthy for me!!! I live it!! No improvements needed for me!! Its very good compare to other pediasure drinks! Its my 100 times drinking this and still love it!!! I would recommend this to everyone!
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
I love this drink so much the first Time I had it when I went on vacation it was so good i love almonds an berrys , I think they are a great combination An good quality an I would buy it agian an I think you should too
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a perfect supplement for breakfast if you are running late for work! I personally think it's very filling and the taste is amazing. It seriously is like desert in a bottle. I have a stash of these as well as other flavors in my fridge at all times