Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE

Laurel S.
Ontario , CA
I've always been a fan of naked juices but I love this line! The nut milk flavors are so satisfying and filling. I hope they come out with more flavors!
Shandra J.
Plano, TX
Love this drink as an occasional treat. There is a lot of sugar in this, but sometimes that is okay and this is one of the drinks I will splurge on.
Adrienne M.
barstow, CA
You can definitely taste the nuts even though its milk which is weird I guess. But I won't buy again but it was alright my cousin thinks it's good.
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Healthy and very flavorable. A little pricey but worth it since it includes a a lot of fruit very addicting and comes in a lot of variety flavors.
Olivia G.
I really like this drink because of the way that it tastes. It is pretty affordable if you catch the sales that usually go on at your local Walmart
Marie W.
I can't get enough of this smoothie. It's creamy, fresh, and rich with flavor. You can tell how fresh the ingredients are and how healthy it is.
Mikayla P.
Chandlersville, OH
This is an amazing juice for after school, or after a workout. It also taste great! Wouldn't totally recommend it to people allergic to nuts. Lol
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
Great for mornings or snack time. They Hve great fresh flavor and taste like health. Available in a number of locations and don't break the bank.
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
It was okay, kind of over priced and it did make me throw up a bit not going to lie. I didn't love it and I think they should just close up shop.
Maria G.
I was so happy when I saw this at the grocery store...I love almond milk and berries perfect mix I have one daily it's so good and good for you.