Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
You can definitely taste the nuts even though its milk which is weird I guess. But I won't buy again but it was alright my cousin thinks it's good.
Olivia G.
I really like this drink because of the way that it tastes. It is pretty affordable if you catch the sales that usually go on at your local Walmart
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
Healthy and very flavorable. A little pricey but worth it since it includes a a lot of fruit very addicting and comes in a lot of variety flavors.
Maria G.
I was so happy when I saw this at the grocery store...I love almond milk and berries perfect mix I have one daily it's so good and good for you.
Marie W.
I can't get enough of this smoothie. It's creamy, fresh, and rich with flavor. You can tell how fresh the ingredients are and how healthy it is.
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
Great for mornings or snack time. They Hve great fresh flavor and taste like health. Available in a number of locations and don't break the bank.
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
It was okay, kind of over priced and it did make me throw up a bit not going to lie. I didn't love it and I think they should just close up shop.
Mikayla P.
Chandlersville, OH
This is an amazing juice for after school, or after a workout. It also taste great! Wouldn't totally recommend it to people allergic to nuts. Lol
Shantel P.
Albany, NY
Loving all their flavors also its very rich in flavor and also you will get your nutrients out of and its so good for mornings or lunch at work
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I wish I could find this type of drink at all grocery stores. I love it so much! It's very refreshing and I use it as a meal when I can find it