Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Kala C.
Rochester Hills
I really like this for how sweet and nutritional it is. I also like that it is make with almost milk instead of regular milk. It exceeded my expectations as far as taste and how much you get for your dollar.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Taste good! Keeps you fool for a while. It gives you that boost to start your day. The flavors are amazing! Most of them taste good. The quality of these juices is soo good. I would buy them again and again.
Cherry L.
Milwaukee, WI
Not pleasing to the pallet whatsoever.  It tastes like chalk added to a bunch of different fruits.  Even the smell of it is appalling.  I would not recommend whatsoever.  Do not waste your money.Not pleasing to the pallet whatsoever.  Tastes like chalk added to a bunch of fruit.  Even the smell is appalling.  While it is a major bonus that it has 370MG of potassium and 5g of fiber, and 11grams of protein, it also has 330 calories per bottle, 36 grams of SUGAR and 44g of carbs!I like that the bottle tells you how many of each fruit has been added.I would not recommend this flavor at all.
member-55636
I can honestly say that this juice is amazing I love the taste good in value for the size of it good floor what I like to do is freeze them a bit then drink the
Yes I will keep purchasing
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
This was my go to drink for a while...I like the combination of ingredients ...gives it a really good flavor ...my only issue is that at times it was too sweet and would leave a lingering sticky feeling in my mouth! Other than that it's a good morning pick me up!
lauren l.
Oxford , MS
Naked brand is the best! I love this particular flavor, but all flavors are good. Haven't tried one that I haven't loved! I feel good knowing what I put in my body is the best ingredients around and by drinking naked brand drinks I always know I'm putting great stuff in to get great results on the outside!
Cristina S.
Lynwood , CA
I used to skip a lot of my meals, and I would purchase this as a replacement. Although it was good, I read the labeling and saw that it had high sugar and sodium. That's really unhealthy if you look at it within that perspective. So I cut this completely, and I'm not going to purchase it anymore.
Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
I have always liked naked drinks but this one is absolutely my favorite! It has a great taste of sweetness from the Berry flavor and also keeps you full from the almond milk. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy a great tasting drink that isn't too high in fat!
Mo Mommy Mo ..
I'm on a healthy eating lifestyle change and trying new kinds of Almond milk as there are many on the market right now. I liked this berry flavor but I was limited in what I was able to use it for. I made smoothies with this and frozen berries mix and Kale it was delish.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
These are always tasty but their nutrition is actually deceiving. They have a ton of sugar and I don't necessarily love smoothi-type drinks unless I make them. I wouldn't necessarily buy again but only because it's expensive for a very sugary product.