Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #90 in Juice

Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love all Naked juice drinks. I just tried this one recently with almond milk. I really liked the berry flavor, but there was a slightly weird chalky texture in this drink. Not sure if it was from the almond milk. But I drank the whole thing and it wasn't overbearing.
Blissful B.
I love that this is made with almond milk! It's a great snack and it's perfect for on the go because it's a shake! These are fairly expensive ($3-4 a bottle) but they're healthy and made with real fruits and veggies. I love these and usually have about two every week.
victoria b.
Burbank, CA
This drink is packed with berry nutty goodness! This a a great protein packed smoothie that will keep you satisfied all morning long. This is one of my go to smoothie brands that always keep me happy and healthy between meals. I love this product and continuously buy every week.
tay f.
burton
Love this! I took away a star for texture because I know that bothers quite a few people but I personally don’t mind. I have always been a fan of this brand. It tastes delicious, a little pricey but totally worth it when you look at all the yummy stuff they pack in!
Chelsea G.
Kendall Park, NJ
All of the naked drinks are, without a doubt, super delicious. However, they are also ridiculously high in sugar and not high enough in vitamins and nutrients to make it worth it in my opinion. Delicious, yes, but not a great healthy supplement.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Madison A.
I always get the strawberry banana one but i will defiantly be looking for the almond milk because its lighter for my stomach ! Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle
Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
I honestly didn’t care for it. It was so sweet I couldn’t drink it. I will not purchase another one. I wasted my money on the product. That was my first and last purchase. I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love to have one of these for breakfast every now and then. They're a bit expensive but sometimes Winn Dixie will have a buy one get one offer or other discount. It's better to buy it when it's on sale
Kala C.
Rochester Hills
I really like this for how sweet and nutritional it is. I also like that it is make with almost milk instead of regular milk. It exceeded my expectations as far as taste and how much you get for your dollar.