Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #35 in Smoothies

Lexie E.
Longview, TX
This is so good! I love that it is made with almond milk. It's my favorite! I also think it has just the right amount of berry flavor without being too overpowering
Jillian S.
Gonzales, LA
Great meal replacement smoothie and alternative to box store smoothie companies. Would recommend to those who are watching weight and wanting great tasting meals.
Cindy M.
Hanover park , IL
Like it cuss it keeps me full and it's some what healthy it's expensive I wouldn't and don't buy every day it meat all expectations for sure there easy to travel
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
I'm always on the road working so I don't have much time in the morning to make a well balanced breakfast. This is the quick fill up I need with half the calories I need to go!
Alyssa F.
I liked the taste of this one a lot. The combo of fruit and almond was good. I had this as I was going through labor and it was sooooo tasty. Probably the highlight of labor (haha) but indeed, yummy.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is one of my favorite smoothies off the Naked brand! It tastes so amazing, you could've never guessed it's actually HEALTHY for you. Tastes like a California smoothie stand :) yummy and vitamin enriched!
Erica F.
Mansfield, OH
A thicker consistency so you ttuely.feel like you a drinking a smoothie. A little too milk/yogurt tasting, lacking that berry flavor. Sometimes leaves a bad after taste in your mouth.
Megan C.
So amazing. I love the combo with the almond milk for a little added protein. I just have trouble finding this at a lot of stores that sell Naked. If I find it I stock up
Ashley A.
I always have one of these drinks on hand! They are so delicious! They go perfect for a little snack at work or anytime of the day! So many great flavors to choose from!!
These are soooo good! They're my go to for when I'm in a rush in the morning. It's literally like a healthy breakfast in a bottle and they fill me up until lunch time.