Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #33 in Smoothies

mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
I love love love the Naked berry almond milk. It's a perfect breakfast supplement if you don't have time to actually eat. The flavor is great. I would recommend this to others and I have. I love most of nakeds drinks and will continue buying them.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
My favorite naked juice EVER! Would 100% recommend it , its so perfect everything about it! And personally I think it has the best taste. The packaging is also so
Cute. I would definitely buy again and again!!!
Channing K.
Sevierville , TN
Love this juice! I've tried many different flavor sand none of them disappoint! This one has a great flavor and with my Milan allergies it doesn't mess with my stomach at all!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Absolutely LOVE this juice! It's just the right amount of creamy to me with each sip I take. I love just how it is, I do wish there was a bigger bottle though. But besides that, I would definitely recommend!
Samantha B.
Love for this stuff! I'm constantly on the road and eating healthy is tough! These are perfect for a quick, on the go hold me over until I can slow down enough for more food!
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of naked juice. The con of these is that they are so expensive for one bottle, and I am not sure if they are healthy or just packed with sugar!
kylee p.
Naked juices are a perfect thing for breakfast especially if you don't have time to eat. ! just grab and go. packed with plenty of fruit and will keep you feeling full. this one tastes great
Lexie E.
Longview, TX
This is so good! I love that it is made with almond milk. It's my favorite! I also think it has just the right amount of berry flavor without being too overpowering
Jillian S.
Gonzales, LA
Great meal replacement smoothie and alternative to box store smoothie companies. Would recommend to those who are watching weight and wanting great tasting meals.
Cindy M.
Hanover park , IL
Like it cuss it keeps me full and it's some what healthy it's expensive I wouldn't and don't buy every day it meat all expectations for sure there easy to travel