Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE

Cassadi C.
This is so tasty and the perfect meal replacement. Before I go to work in the morning I grab this and a few almonds and I'm ready to go! It keeps you full. It's perfect for someone who's on the go in the morning!
annabel k.
Minneapolis, MN
I did not like this product. It tasted chalky and too thick, I wanted to throw it away but it was so expensive I decided to suffer through drinking it. Naked's products are too high in sugar and too expensive.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
taste was bearable very grainy though, most naked drinks are though. my favorite one is the one that's all berries. i've never had the alternatives before but naked drinks are okay i never really buy them
Patti W.
Waco, TX
Being a huge naked juice fan, I tried this but was disappointed with the taste. It's overwhelmingly nutty and the berry aspect of it does nothing to counteract the nuttiness. I expected it to be more of a balance. However, it's a great meal supplement as it's very filling.
Laura S.
I would give 5 stars to most of the Naked juices, but the almond just isn't quite as good as the others. It's not by any means bad, though. The other juices are sweeter, and this one has more flavors mixed in. It's worth a try, but don't stock up until you've tried one.
Wendy L.
Lakeside, CA
My daughter loves this for before her basketball games. She usually doesn't want to eat right before, but needs to boost her blood sugar a bit. This does the trick! Plus she says it's delicious.
Lily F.
Salem, OR
Love almond milk! This juice powered me through most of my bachelors degree. It tastes amazing and is full of vitamins and rich ingredients. Highly recommend trying it out. Drink Naked!
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
I love love love the Naked berry almond milk. It's a perfect breakfast supplement if you don't have time to actually eat. The flavor is great. I would recommend this to others and I have. I love most of nakeds drinks and will continue buying them.
Channing K.
Sevierville, TN
Love this juice! I've tried many different flavor sand none of them disappoint! This one has a great flavor and with my Milan allergies it doesn't mess with my stomach at all!
Samantha B.
Love for this stuff! I'm constantly on the road and eating healthy is tough! These are perfect for a quick, on the go hold me over until I can slow down enough for more food!