Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #90 in Juice

Kristen E.
Boone, NC
These are soooo good. Although they're a bit pricey they are delicious and super healthy!
Marissa S.
Placedo, TX
I love this flavor of naked. It tastes fresh. All of their flavor share super yummy. N.
bailee t.
Sandusky , OH
this ones great! it tastes amazing! and smells good 😊😉💜💜 sooo reccomend ! you need this
Kayla M.
Fresno , CA
I currently am a cashier at whole foods and this flavor seems to be the most popular!
Lindsey D.
Creamy, smooth and bright. I feel refreshed after drinking one of these! I stock up!
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I think these are really delicious and a great alternative to snacking on junk food.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
These are so delicious and healthy! I would drink these 3 times a week! Love these!
jennifer w.
delran, nj
Perfect with breakfast. All natural. Healthy. Delicious. What more can you ask for?
Sarita G.
When I don't have time for breakfast , I like to wake up & take this one the go .
jemily g.
perris , ca
I like this beverage because it makes me feel like I'm having something healthy