Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.

BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
All's I can say about the complete naked line of products is that it is outstanding. Very nutritious and the smoothies by far are my favorite. Really to break it down it is just a very thick juice. The juices are very good as well. These are all packed full of superfoods and tons of antioxidants to the point that you could have a half a cup morning afternoon and evening with a very small meal and your calories would be perfectly content for the day. The taste at first for some will be a little strange however it does grow on you as I am a huge fan and I was not 5 something years ago. I highly recommend this product 4 the fact that it is completely natural it is the definition of everything against concentrate. These people that make this juice love what they do and love their juice it is made with love that is for sure
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I just bought this product yesterday and I'm really impressed by the taste. I'm a huge fan of Naked and all the flavors. I decided to try something different when it came to the Naked flavors and this was a new one that I thought I'd give a try. It has almond milk which is my favorite and berries which are also my favorite. I highly recommend this Nutmilk flavor for Naked it's really good and doesn't disappoint.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I have yet to try this flavor, but boy does it sound so yummy! I love the way Naked uses a mix of different fruits to get a great flavor. Pretty decent packing! A bit on the expensive side but that's what happens when you get quality products that are good for you. Definitely give it a try I know I will, at least the flavor. Naked drinks are delicious!
Christina M.
Im freaking obsessed with all the Naked juices! The smoothies are my favorite. Its so quick an easy;which I need with 3 kiddos and a baby on the way. These things are super delicious and nutritious. They are higher on the sugar side so I would recommend only one a day if your watching your sugar intake. So many great options as well!
Alexandra N.
West Palm Beach
I really like this Nutmilk drink. However, with the previous scandal surrounding the Naked drinks and how they contain chemicals, I am always super hesitant in purchasing any of them. I would also think this drink, since it contains nutlike, would have more protein in it. Nonetheless, it still tastes great.
Tegan J.
Fresno, CA
When I saw this in the store, I really wanted to like it, but unfortunately....it was awful. It was grainy, tasted more like soggy almonds than anything else, and seemed like it hadn't been strained at all. Its also not cheap, and there's no way I'd pay money again to drink something that tastes that bad.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely LOVE when i find this at the store! The smoothie version of the Naked juices are so so so good it's almost too good to be healthy. The kids love them too which is a win win for me because it still satisfies they're sweet tooth and yet they are still getting some great nutrients from it.
Skylar M.
I can't complain about Naked drinks. Their smoothies are my absolute favorite and this brand alone has no compare with any other juice brand. Did it meet my expectations? It always does. I really love the taste of this one. I do hesitate before buying Naked products because they are kind of pricey.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
I like to grab these when I'm on a health kick at the grocery store. This is a nice protein packed smoothie. It is a little high on the calorie side, but between the fruit and the nuts it is bound to happen. It has a pleasant taste and doesn't have a chalky aftertaste like some of them do.
Kyra W.
My brother got me hooked to this drink. I love anything with berry flavor. I have tried almondmilk as a substitute for my regular milk and I like it better. For this to have two of my favorite things it was a must try. It is a healthy alternative to other smoothies on the market.