Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherry L.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hessie J.Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY NAKED JUICE #33 in Smoothies

Heather M.
Placentia, CA
I’m so happy Naked juice finally came out with a juice that has almond milk instead of milk. The taste is okay though. It possible the blend is not doing the almond milk justice. I would still buy this only because of the alternative milk.
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
These individual blueberry almond smoothies are the BEST on the go breakfast or lunch substitutes. They taste amazing, fill you up, give you lots of energy and you don’t feel too full or lethargic after you drink them
Katie M.
Chicago , IL
Tried this flavor a few months back and wasn’t really a fan. I like nut milks in general but in this case the flavors tasted watered down and chalky rather than creamy. It had that sort of thick protein taste and texture that made me cough too. Much prefer the original Naked juices.
Stephanie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love all Naked juice drinks. I just tried this one recently with almond milk. I really liked the berry flavor, but there was a slightly weird chalky texture in this drink. Not sure if it was from the almond milk. But I drank the whole thing and it wasn't overbearing.
tay f.
Flint, MI
Love this! I took away a star for texture because I know that bothers quite a few people but I personally don’t mind. I have always been a fan of this brand. It tastes delicious, a little pricey but totally worth it when you look at all the yummy stuff they pack in!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Naked juice is great but it's super expensive. It has no artificial ingredients and a vast array of different flavors involving different fruits and vegetables. It can be found at any grocery store but I don't typically buy it because it's too expensive for the amount you receive.
Chels H.
I love that this is made with almond milk! It's a great snack and it's perfect for on the go because it's a shake! These are fairly expensive ($3-4 a bottle) but they're healthy and made with real fruits and veggies. I love these and usually have about two every week.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I love NAKED juices and this one is one of my favorites. Great flavor, great taste and texture, healthy ingredients. I will definitely buy this again and I will also continue to experiment with the other Naked juices as well!
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
This tastes like a milkshake i found it a bit too sweet for my taste and has a strong blueberry taste. I do though like the strawberry protein milk one better but I like that this one has almond milk instead of dairy.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I drank one of these for breakfast this morning. They give me lots of natural energy and they’re super good for you. The flavors are always great too. I think this is the perfect drink for those trying to stay healthy