BeveragesSmoothiesNaked Juice
Naked Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie

Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie!
Jennifer C.
I love all of the flavors that naked brand juice makes! The almond milk makes it easier for people with allergen sensitivities have more options on what they can drink.
jasmine M.
Kingsport
Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie uploaded by jasmine M.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE LOVE THIS!! i’ve been drinking this since i started working out and eating healthier! it has fruit and veggies in it but tastes absolutely amazing and i definitely recommend!! i drink at least two a day!💓[product:naked-berry-almond-nutmilk-almondmilk-&-juice-smoothie]
Jacqueline R.
Hemet, CA
I love this! The flavor is so yummy...you feel like you're doing something bad instead of drinking something full of protein and other goodies! This is my go to when I'm out and need extra energy. The mix of carbs and protein fuels me for hours when I may be in the middle of something and a traditional meal isn't possible.
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
I loveee this Naked flavor, mainly because I’m a big almond nut fan, so I love how smooth and creamy this flavor is!
Jerome Moses A.
Madisonville, TN
Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie uploaded by Jerome Moses A.
I DRINK THE (NAKED BRAND BERRY ALMOND HALF NAKED 50% LESS SUGAR ) NO SUGAR ADDED 15.2 FL OZ. 240 CALORIES PER BOTTLE ONES . I MIX COCONUT MILK WITH THE BERRY ALMOND FOR HIGH PROTEIN SMOOTHIE VITAMINS AND MINERALS SUPPLEMENT DRINK . YES RECOMMENDED IF NEEDED FOR A FRUIT & VEGETABLE HEALTHY DRINK . Naked® Berry Almond Nutmilk Almondmilk & Juice Smoothie
Alysa M.
Charleston, SC
I was so happy that they came out with an almond milk smoothie. It taste super good!
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
I’m so happy Naked juice finally came out with a juice that has almond milk instead of milk. The taste is okay though. It possible the blend is not doing the almond milk justice. I would still buy this only because of the alternative milk.
Cassidy M.
Renton, WA
This is so good! Fruity and creamy. I drink these sometimes for breakfast, or as a sweet snack.
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
These individual blueberry almond smoothies are the BEST on the go breakfast or lunch substitutes. They taste amazing, fill you up, give you lots of energy and you don’t feel too full or lethargic after you drink them
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
This is so delicious, and a great substitute for milk!! It's delicious, and healthy, I love it so much!!!

Looking for your answer?