BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Ashleigh M.
Good tasting juice blend to replace breakfast if I'm running late. It melts and tastes more liquidy than I'd prefer out of a smoothie style drink, but overall the taste is good. A bit pricey, but healthy.
Jessica G.
Cottleville, MO
A great tasting juice but it has a heafty price tag. The taste is great and it has great benefits but with $4-$5 per juice I would just say the price keeps me from buying frequently.
Christina M.
Winter Haven, FL
This right here is so good omg very fruity and hey guess what its good for you lol very good id definitely recommend this brand to anyone that wants to stay some what on the right track
Noelle M.
This is one of my favorite drinks. It's sweet but it's made from all fruit so it only has natural sugars in it from the fruit! It's not too thick like a regular smoothie. I would highly recommend especially if you don't have time to eat regular fruit throughout the day!
Brittany R.
Dinwiddie , VA
This is very delicious! Added bonus is that it’s also a healthy drink! Good price. Available at Walmart. Would definitely recommend this drink to anyone! My kid loves it too so that is a plus!
Kayli M.
Nashville, TN
I'm not a big smoothie person, but I love Naked Smoothies. They're really sweet and smooth (no seeds or globs of fruit). Berry blast is definitely my favorite flavor
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
I use to drink these a lot and slowly fell out of love with them when I tried actual raw juices. The amount of sugars and preservatives in these almost make it not worth the money.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
Honestly you do better finding flavor you like and buying the bigger bottle because it gets a little expensive buying the smaller ones but other than that they taste great.
Tori M.
Incredible flavor. I feel great buying and drinking these. Just wish they were a little more affordable. I am very impressed with this and would love to try their other flavors as well. Highly recommend
Jillian H.
Not a very good texture to me. I have noticed most of the Naked brand drinks have a grainy taste. Not my favorite. Taste over all was okay but will not buy again.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?