BY NAKED JUICE #12 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Victoria K.
This is such a delicious fruit smoothie! Great price when on sale. I like them as a snack. Totally meets my expectations as a smoothie. Packaging is nice and recyclable! I still purchase this product weekly!
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
I loved these juices. I always feel so healthy after drinking one! They taste amazing! And they have so many flavors to choose from. They're a little pricey for a drink but it's worth it. I always tell everyone to get these!
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
Yum! Packing in your fruit couldn't be easier with these fresh smoothie blends. Great flavor, average price, great product size! Available at all major retailers and convenience stores. I regularly buy this for my family so I would recommend it!
Haven☾ F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pure heaven in a little bottle. Love the packaging and the taste. It's inexpensive and taste amazing. You'll love it and never drink anything ever again that's not naked juice. I buy everytime I see it
M L.
Columbus, OH
Naked all natural berry blast is a nutritious drink for all ages and available at Starbucks and natural food section at your local grocers. Very good and healthy part of your daily intake
Nicki G.
Tastes like real fruit. Non expensive. They have a lot of information on the bottles about what's in it. I think their pretty delicious. I'm a repeat customer. I buy them often. Berry is my favorite flavor forsure!
Valerie K.
San Diego , CA
How can this taste so good I don't understand it's so delicious I love it. Always would drink it before a game when I played soccer now I drink it after a hike I buy these a lot lol
Ashleigh M.
Good tasting juice blend to replace breakfast if I'm running late. It melts and tastes more liquidy than I'd prefer out of a smoothie style drink, but overall the taste is good. A bit pricey, but healthy.
christina m.
Winter Haven, FL
This right here is so good omg very fruity and hey guess what its good for you lol very good id definitely recommend this brand to anyone that wants to stay some what on the right track
Jessica G.
Cottleville, MO
A great tasting juice but it has a heafty price tag. The taste is great and it has great benefits but with $4-$5 per juice I would just say the price keeps me from buying frequently.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?