BY NAKED JUICE #11 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
This is my favorite flavor of the nakeds. I think naked could improve on the health of their juices because even though they're using fruits and veggies it isn't very healthy for you with all of the sugars.
Emily H.
Abilene, TX
This is by far my favorite drink to drink in the morning! It is a little expensive for a singular drink but it is worth it! The taste is amazing and the texture is a little thick but it fills you up really well!
Kelly H.
Best organic smoothies I've ever tasted. This flavor is one of my favorites out of the whole line. I love that they tell you how to make the exact smoothie with ingredients you can get at the grocery store.
Tricia S.
La Grange Pk, IL
I love Naked- especially this flavor! It's always a good splurge when I want a smoothie or juice. It definitely isn't as healthy as it's marketed but as long as you know it's a treat more than a healthy drink you're good to go!
William P.
Naked is a good way and source of nutrients if you don't feel like eating fruits and simply want a quick drink this is perfect and tastes amazing, decently priced and will continue to buy naked products
Kaley K.
La palma, CA
I love all the Naked smoothies but this is one of my favorites. I definitely recommend them as a light snack or on the go breakfast. They're nutritional and delicious. Will definitely continue to buy.
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
Naked is such a great drink and it's very good for you! This version (berry) is soooo delicious! I didn't think I was going to like it, but it actually had such a great taste!!! I definitely recommend.
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
I love this product it's so good! I love the berry flavor! I feel it tastes like strawberries and raspberries! I feel this product helps me feel better and more healthy! I totally would recommend this to others
Ava W.
I used to drink naked a lot but than I stoped because it does have tons of sugar in it and plus the furits have tons of Sugar in it but other than that it tastes very good and would recommend 9/10
Victoria K.
This is such a delicious fruit smoothie! Great price when on sale. I like them as a snack. Totally meets my expectations as a smoothie. Packaging is nice and recyclable! I still purchase this product weekly!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?