BY NAKED JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Christina M.
athens, Ga
This right here is so good omg very fruity and hey guess what its good for you lol very good id definitely recommend this brand to anyone that wants to stay some what on the right track
Jessica G.
Cottleville, MO
A great tasting juice but it has a heafty price tag. The taste is great and it has great benefits but with $4-$5 per juice I would just say the price keeps me from buying frequently.
Noelle M.
This is one of my favorite drinks. It's sweet but it's made from all fruit so it only has natural sugars in it from the fruit! It's not too thick like a regular smoothie. I would highly recommend especially if you don't have time to eat regular fruit throughout the day!
Brittany R.
Dinwiddie , VA
This is very delicious! Added bonus is that it’s also a healthy drink! Good price. Available at Walmart. Would definitely recommend this drink to anyone! My kid loves it too so that is a plus!
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
I use to drink these a lot and slowly fell out of love with them when I tried actual raw juices. The amount of sugars and preservatives in these almost make it not worth the money.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
Honestly you do better finding flavor you like and buying the bigger bottle because it gets a little expensive buying the smaller ones but other than that they taste great.
Jillian H.
Not a very good texture to me. I have noticed most of the Naked brand drinks have a grainy taste. Not my favorite. Taste over all was okay but will not buy again.
Tori M.
Incredible flavor. I feel great buying and drinking these. Just wish they were a little more affordable. I am very impressed with this and would love to try their other flavors as well. Highly recommend
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoyed this smoothie a decent amount. It tasted like berries and was still fairly sweet despite being pretty darn healthy. The only thing I feel that I had a slight problem with, is that sometimes the texture was a little grainy. But I definitely would recommend this smoothie as a great healthy breakfast that will hold you over. Not all healthy alternatives taste this good.
Carissa W.
My favorite fruit drink! I don't really eat a lot of fruits and veggies ( I know I'm working on it) but this is easy for me! I just have to drink it and it's good not like those other drinks where it's chunky and gritty! I love it! I buy the big bottle of it and it's gone in about two days in my house
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?