BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Ewa S.
I love these smoothies. I love that no sugar is added and that they are natural! They come in lots of different flavors but this one is one of my favorites. Great breakfast or snack or even if you just need a little boost.
Courtney M.
I really love the Naked drinks, especially berry blast. I have heard that they aren't all organic, as advertised. But I have been a repeat customer and will continue to purchase when I'm in a rush and need a pick-me-up.
Sara O.
Sugarcreek, OH
I love it! I give it to my daughter she's almost a year old..I would much rather give her actual fruit than just regular juice. I can't keep it in the house because everyone loves it. It's a race who can get it first.
Shannon S.
The smoothie tastes very good, unlike some of the very green ones that I've tried. Unfortunately, I find the texture too thick to enjoy it. Also, it is full of sugar. These smoothies are a way to pack on a lot of empty calories if you're not careful.
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
This naked smoothie is by far my favorite ! It has so many different berries inside with so much flavor . I love how naked makes so many different choices , and they are all healthy even for the kids & my kids love them!
Andrea G.
Alexandria, VA
Naked juices are tasty and indulgent. They aren't exactly a "health" food, but they have wholesome ingredients, so they are especially good if you aren't a big fruit eater. Their berry flavors are my favorites!
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
My favorite naked drink. It is very sweet and tasty. They are a little expensive depending on where you get it. I love to buy them individually. They sell them bulk at your local grocery store. I would buy again
Brianna T.
['Saint george', ''], UT
Naked is so great if you’re on the go! I love how it says what’s in it on the side so you know exactly how many fruits and veggies are in there! They’re a little pricey but they’re so fun to drink! And yummy!
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this product! I use it everyday to start my morning off right! I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for healthier drink choices but doesn’t want to just drink water Definitely a must buy!
Emily H.
Abilene, TX
This is by far my favorite drink to drink in the morning! It is a little expensive for a singular drink but it is worth it! The taste is amazing and the texture is a little thick but it fills you up really well!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?