BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
Naked juice is amazing, although they can often be on the expensive side (if you're not getting a discount on them). Other than that, they are extremely healthy and filling- I always feel full after drinking one and that I've received a plethora of nutrients.
Taylor D.
Naked Juice is extremely delicious and although it is a little on the pricier side, I think it's definitely worth it! It's healthy for you and it tastes amazing which can be hard to find. I think it's much better than other competing brands of healthy juices.
Adhan R.
I love all the natural juices but this one is one of my favorites next to the strawberry banana it's really healthy and it makes you poop a lot so that's really good for me in my stomach keep it up because it's amazing and I love it it's better than V-8
Cassie P.
These smoothies are so good...and filling! This berry one is my fav! I drink half at a time and it gives me energy and makes me feel good about the fruits and veggies I'm consuming without a lot of other unnecessary ingredients. Great value as well!
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
All juice is my favorite. Weather its in a Fruit cup form, or an ice cream form, or a water bottle packet form. Doesn't matter I love all juice. Some more than others. However, Naked is my all time favorite brand. Was never dissapointed with them!
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
Love all the naked juices but they are so sugary!! I hate that there is always 20-30 grams of sugar per container. I am a sucker for this and the green one- always helps me to feel healthy. Well worth the price if they could figure out how to lower the sugar levels.
Cassie W.
I really like this drink - I was hesitant because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first but it's actually really good. It can get a little pricey but it's worth the price especially when you just need something to grab and go with
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
If it's sweet I will drink it , I bought one that was green me thinking it'll be good nope it wasn't so if you're like me , watch out with these lol I'm picky so I wouldn't buy these at all unless someone has it and try and make sure it's goo myself
Max R.
Hadley, MA
This is my favorite store bought smoothie. It tastes so fresh and delicious and I love the taste of all the many kinds of fruit it has. I also really appreciate that it's very natural and healthy and doesn't have any added sugar or any crazy ingredients.
Sarah H.
This juice is great especially if your going somewhere or in a rush you can just pick up one of these. They are very delicious too. You feel like you're drinking a Jamba Juice it's so good. I definitely recommend this to others.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?