BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
This flavor is my favorite but i've heard that the Green Machine is also very delicious. I love how this product uses natural fruits to create a well balanced smoothie that is also very delicious. I would recommend this product to anyone who is lacking fruits in their diet and would like to have more!
Doris M.
Santa Cruz , CA
As a person who lacks so many vitamins this is perfect. It's healthy and comes in a variety of flavors. They are pretty pricey but understandable because of the amount of healthiness it contains. I recommend to those who are looking to stay healthy and give your body the nutrients it needs.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I love these smoothies! They are perfect to grab and go in the mornings when I can't eat much, but after I drink them I still feel satisfied and full. They can be a bit pricey but it depends on where you're buying them. I still stock up when I see a good price, though! Love these so much.
Shannon S.
Newport News, VA
I love naked juice. However, the mixed berry seems to be a hit or miss with being bitter. I love that I get a full serving of fruits and veggies in Naked Juices. However, if there was a better way to reassure the sweetness factor and not so much the bitter flavor it would be worth 5 stars.
Sydnie K.
River rouge
I love the berry blast. What I like about naked juice is that they don't lie when they say BERRY BLAST. I literally cannot compare this to any thing but I wish they sold this in smaller bottles because a lot of people would drink this and like it so they get hooked. They can't drink it because they have elevated blood sugar I personally don't want this to happen. So drink in MODERATION
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
This is a good source of vitamin and fiber especially for those rushed mornings when you don't have a big appetite. It fills you up for a good hour if you drink a glass. I love berry flavor and the greens. Not too much sugar added and you can taste some veggies but it's not overwhelming.
Kerri C.
Austin , TX
I like this drink but I also think that it is expensive for the price. I really appreciate that the brand only uses fruit and fruit juices, no added sugars. I also like this because I hate bananas and I can almost always taste them in anything but this seems to be the exception.
Kara D.
Boston, MA
I'm a student and it takes lots of healthy foods to keep me going. I love Naked Juice, the packaging is great and it doesn't leak in my school bag. I'm a repeat customer, and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Melissa B.
Omg I love this drink so much. Too bad I can't have too much of it soo much sugar. But it tastes so yummy!!! And i love the packaging. And it's a decent price I would say it's affordable. I stack up every time I get it. And I love most of the other flavors too!
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I love the naked berry juice because I just love berries it tastes amazing I could drink these all day they are healthy but I just drink them just because I would choose this over any juice
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?