BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Amber O.
Knoxville , MD
This is my favorite Naked Juice! I find that this juice feels very natural. Naked always meets my expectation. I am a repeat consumer, Im so happy they sell this at my school. I think that Naked is the best juice brand and the one I buy continuously.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Despite the stuff that the NAKED brand is going through with Pepsi and the added sugars or whatever, they're probably the most filling drinks in my opinion. My college campus store sells them for like $6 a pop, a little expensive, I know, compared to the $2-3 at Walmart.

There are MANY flavors but the blue and red are probably my favorites!
Nikki W.
I've tried this flavor a few times and have to say that it is pretty yummy! The bottle design makes it easier to hold while drinking from it. I would recommend this flavor and drink to others if they are in the market for smoothies.
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
This is my go to lunch! I have one of these like 3 times a week. It is a quick and easy way to get a meal in when I don't have time to actually sit down and eat. Plus it tastes SO GOOD and I actually look forward to gulping it down. I am a massive fruit fan, so this completely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This is so Good! Not only does it taste great but all the ingredients are natural so you don't have to worry about putting junk in your body. I've replaced all sugary soft drinks for water and juices like this one to stay healthy!
Anna M.
This juice is delicious! It is very filling and has blasts of flavors. The only reasons why I have it three stars are because 1. it made me break out due to the sugar content (I probably drank to much they can become addicting) 2. It is a little pricey.
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
I love naked smoothies.. theyre healthy and delicious. kind of on the pricey side but it is worth it. buying healthy stuff always cost money so its not that bad. I really like the berry one but I'm addicted to the strawberry banana one. reminds me of the banana baby food I use to eat when I was little. soo good,.
Whitney A.
Madison, Wisconsin
Don't be fooled by the picture on the label and the "13 strawberries in every bottle" junk. It's really only a step up health wise from pop and only gets about a C+ on heath apps. However if you don't mind that it's not exactly what's advertised it tastes wonderful and is totally something even young kids will love!
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
I love this naked juice so much. It's so tasty and refreshing. Definitely filling for how big the bottle is. Much tastier than other juices but it has a lot of sugar so that's the only thing I would keep an eye out for.
Lorraine M.
Redlands
These drinks are delicious , healthy , and gives me an energy boost ! This specific flavor is by far my favorite ! It's like blending the fruit fresh and drinking it right then and there it's kind of astonishing how it can taste so good while being in a container for maybe a month or so . The only problem is it's very expensive but I guess it's worth it
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?