BY NAKED JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Amber O.
Knoxville , MD
This is my favorite Naked Juice! I find that this juice feels very natural. Naked always meets my expectation. I am a repeat consumer, Im so happy they sell this at my school. I think that Naked is the best juice brand and the one I buy continuously.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Despite the stuff that the NAKED brand is going through with Pepsi and the added sugars or whatever, they're probably the most filling drinks in my opinion. My college campus store sells them for like $6 a pop, a little expensive, I know, compared to the $2-3 at Walmart.

There are MANY flavors but the blue and red are probably my favorites!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This is so Good! Not only does it taste great but all the ingredients are natural so you don't have to worry about putting junk in your body. I've replaced all sugary soft drinks for water and juices like this one to stay healthy!
MikayMouse Club H.
Fairfield, CT
This is my go to lunch! I have one of these like 3 times a week. It is a quick and easy way to get a meal in when I don't have time to actually sit down and eat. Plus it tastes SO GOOD and I actually look forward to gulping it down. I am a massive fruit fan, so this completely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Anna M.
This juice is delicious! It is very filling and has blasts of flavors. The only reasons why I have it three stars are because 1. it made me break out due to the sugar content (I probably drank to much they can become addicting) 2. It is a little pricey.
Whitney A.
Madison, Wisconsin
Don't be fooled by the picture on the label and the "13 strawberries in every bottle" junk. It's really only a step up health wise from pop and only gets about a C+ on heath apps. However if you don't mind that it's not exactly what's advertised it tastes wonderful and is totally something even young kids will love!
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
I love this naked juice so much. It's so tasty and refreshing. Definitely filling for how big the bottle is. Much tastier than other juices but it has a lot of sugar so that's the only thing I would keep an eye out for.
Josi B.
Arcadia, FL
Delicious!! With All natural Apple Juice, Banana Puree, Strawberry Puree, Blackberry Puree, Raspberry Puree, and natural flavors, this juice really packs the punch! I get them as often as I can but they are a little pricey. But hey! With that many fruits squeezed into one bottle, it’s worth it!
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
This flavor is my favorite but i've heard that the Green Machine is also very delicious. I love how this product uses natural fruits to create a well balanced smoothie that is also very delicious. I would recommend this product to anyone who is lacking fruits in their diet and would like to have more!
Shannon S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love naked juice. However, the mixed berry seems to be a hit or miss with being bitter. I love that I get a full serving of fruits and veggies in Naked Juices. However, if there was a better way to reassure the sweetness factor and not so much the bitter flavor it would be worth 5 stars.
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?