BY NAKED JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I love naked juices. It's an easy way to get in a lot of vitamins it's a little on the pricey side
Taylor S.
Seneca, SC
Great source of fruits in the morning and great if you want something quick and easy for breakfast.
Alea N.
Love naked juice. It's really good, the only downside is that it does have quite a bit of sugar..
Kristina L.
Dallas, TX
Good flavors very easy to drink taste amazing love the fruit in them and vegetables price is okay
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
So good I like the ingredients price everything about it I wish they were organic it's affordable
Rebeca N.
North Reading, MA
It is creamy and healthy! I feel satisfied with a bottle for snack. It exceeded my expectations!
Ali S.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to smoothie whenever I’m on the go. It’s becoming harder to find this flavor but I love it!
Lauren M.
This is my favorite Naked product. It is very sweet and covers (at least) one serving of fruit
Angel  F.
Graham, WA
I love all the naked juices. They are so yummy and healthy after a workout with a fruit salad.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Awesome flavors! Nice and creamy and rich. Perfect addition to breakfast or a healthy lunch.
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?