BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Taylor S.
Central, SC
Great source of fruits in the morning and great if you want something quick and easy for breakfast.
Kayla W.
One of my go to drinks. Taste amazing and you get what you're paying for. I buy this all the time.
Alea N.
Love naked juice. It's really good, the only downside is that it does have quite a bit of sugar..
Ali S.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to smoothie whenever I’m on the go. It’s becoming harder to find this flavor but I love it!
Rebeca N.
North Reading, MA
It is creamy and healthy! I feel satisfied with a bottle for snack. It exceeded my expectations!
Kristina L.
Dallas, TX
Good flavors very easy to drink taste amazing love the fruit in them and vegetables price is okay
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
So good I like the ingredients price everything about it I wish they were organic it's affordable
Angel  F.
Graham, WA
I love all the naked juices. They are so yummy and healthy after a workout with a fruit salad.
Lauren M.
This is my favorite Naked product. It is very sweet and covers (at least) one serving of fruit
Angelika L.
Berry’s are everything! They’re so beneficial. I love this drink and how it’s 100% real juice
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?