BY NAKED JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Liza F.
Bronx, NY
A bit expensive but it taste really good and it's very accessible. Also, the ingredients are great as well.
Michele M.
Whittier , CA
Desert in a bottle! Love Berry blast tastes sweet and refreshing! My son loves this flavor the most also!
April L.
Findlay, OH
Super delicious and very tasty! A refreshing drink for everyone! The price is unbeatable, great product!
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Great healthy drink. Love all the vitamins you can get. Great alternative to makes shakes in the morning.
Aboubou S.
I love Naked! It's such a power-packed liquid snack in one little bottle. Leaves me full and energized!
Wendy N.
Reading, PA
I love naked juice especially this one love the taste 💕💕 its all natural ehich is great worth the money
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these smoothies. They taste great. The cost is high but when they're on sale it's a great deal.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this naked juice. I drink it in the morning in place of breakfast and it fills me up perfectly.
Ella A.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite juice!!!! I can drink this all the time!!! It is really good. My whole family enjoys it!!!
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?