BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
April L.
Findlay , OH
Super delicious and very tasty! A refreshing drink for everyone! The price is unbeatable, great product!
Brisa­čî╗ A.
Denver, CO
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food
Michele M.
Whittier , CA
Desert in a bottle! Love Berry blast tastes sweet and refreshing! My son loves this flavor the most also!
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Great healthy drink. Love all the vitamins you can get. Great alternative to makes shakes in the morning.
Aboubou S.
I love Naked! It's such a power-packed liquid snack in one little bottle. Leaves me full and energized!
Benacir S.
Paso Robles, CA
This is a very good drink for those that love anything natural it is very pretty sort of thick so good
Ella A.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite juice!!!! I can drink this all the time!!! It is really good. My whole family enjoys it!!!
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
This is the one i like the most and i love it because its good without realizing its made out of fruit.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this naked juice. I drink it in the morning in place of breakfast and it fills me up perfectly.
Jenna S.
not my favorite. its extremely liquidy and not very flavorful. definitely not worth $3. dont recommned
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?