BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Jordan E.
Waukegan
These juices are amazing if u have never tried them before your not living rightšŸ˜‚ they are the best thing on earthšŸ˜šŸ¤¤ I would drinks these for the rest of my lifešŸ™šŸ½šŸ¤žšŸ½ for everybody that see this go to the store and buy thesešŸ¤žšŸ½ā¤ļø
Kerry Anne F.
Franklin, MA
My college used to have these full stocked in our cafe and i LOVED them. There really isnt a bad flavor and i love the obes full of vitamin c - especially during cold season! Preventative indeed
christina m.
Winter Haven, FL
This right here is so good omg very fruity and hey guess what its good for you lol very good id definitely recommend this brand to anyone that wants to stay some what on the right track
Emma G.
I like the fruity taste, but I can't get over how much sugar are in the naked drinks. One bottle is equivalent to 3 glazed donuts. I'd rather just get my fruits and veggies by eating them raw.
Ana A.
Taste amazing I love it. I drink it in a hurry and itā€™s an amazing alternative to regular juice. Does not have that grainy texture itā€™s smooth and amazing. About 2-5 dollars depending where u get it from .
Patricia S.
Omaha
I love the flavor and so do my boys. They do love to ask through the store if they can get Naked. They know the reaction of other patrons. We prefer this flavor over others.
Fefe M.
Naked juices would be great if it wasn't chock full of sugar, which sort of defeats the purpose of its name. You are always better off making juices at home. The only true natural juices usually taste like grass water, so if you want to get a vitamin boost and also flavor, be prepared to take the sugar bomb. I'm not giving a good or bad review. But remember to read the labels and know what you sacrifice with pure or packaged products
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This is so good and very filling. I don't know if I would call it a smoothie... it is really more of a juice drink. Yes you can detect some seeds in it and it is kind of think, but it doesn't really have that smoothie feeling. You can taste all the different berries in it, and it is absolutely full of nutrients.
Blessing A.
Richmond
If I ever want to feel like I'm healthy I buy Naked. It tastes so good and so refreshing. By far the best fruit smoothies I ever had. But if I was to choose one it'd be the Berry Blast, only because it has some stuff in it that I wouldn't dare to eat alone. So I'm basically eating it but in a liquid form that tastes good. I totally recommend getting a Naked drink/smoothie cause they taste so good. Naked JuiceĀ® Berry Blastā„¢ 100% Juice Smoothie 64 fl. oz. Bottle
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
This is a ritual every single morning in fact in about a half an hour I will be making a smoothie of my own with the Naked smoothie in it. I am huge on Health and Wellness as I run my own business for health Wellness weight management in nutrition there for this is one of the Staples that go into my smoothies every morning so this has been a long-lived very good friend of mine.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?