BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Jessica M.
Seattle, WA
I love this thing and I have it every time I go to a coffee shop next to my house. It's very tasty and refreshing.
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Like this juice because it tastes amazing and shows exactly what fruits are in it right on the side of the bottle!
Jessie W.
Edgewater, NJ
Love it! Usually will get one when I m at whole foods. It tastes so much better compare to there green veg juice.
Bobbi P.
Minnesota Lk, MN
Soooo yummy and delicious this juice is. I could drink it all day and every single day if I had the extra income
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
I fell in love with these naked drinks they taste great and are fruit drinks ... So you can't go wrong with these
Teresa C.
Oxnard, CA
Favorite juice drink. It is healthy and can really fill you up. It is filled with vitamins and it tastes good.
Ron M.
Belton, MO
Love the berry flavor and your body just feels better when you drink this! It's like a refresher to your body!
Tracy B.
Attleboro, MA
Love this, probably too much. It's a bit high in sugar, so I stopped drinking it. As a treat I really enjoy it!
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Dont like this flavor as much as the other ones but its an ok taste , smoothie like , 4/5 stars. Sell is okay.
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
I love this drink and the mango flavor too, is absolutely delicious.. I you havent tried it yet. go for It ;-)
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?