BY NAKED JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Tawney M.
Lakeland, FL
This juice is by far my favorite. Delicious, healthy and best of all, organic! A bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
Emily T.
Clearwater, FL
I wasn't a huge fan of this smoothie. The taste just wasn't great to me and I could never manage to finish the bottle
Meaghan M.
The naked drinks are soooo yummy and healthy they are just expensive. I love them and they are so yummy and healthy.
Danielle D.
Thomaston, CT
love naked juices. they taste great and are great for on the go. i always grab a bunch when i'm at the grocery store
Gissel D.
Vallejo, CA
It tastes Soooooo good. And it's healthy too. I drink it in the mornings and feel great the rest of the day 👌👌👍👍👍👍
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I love these. Only thing I worry about is the sugar. Other than that I drink these once in a while and I love them.
Jalen D.
Statesboro, GA
tried for the first time and liked it recommend to anybody they are kind of high but its worth it taste pretty good
Zoey P.
These are good, but they aren't worth the price. These are real expensive so I only get them when they are on sale.
Jessica M.
Seattle, WA
I love this thing and I have it every time I go to a coffee shop next to my house. It's very tasty and refreshing.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Taste like you're drinking something healthy makes me feel better about eating a whole cake afterwords, wink wink!
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?