BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Tawney M.
Lakeland, FL
This juice is by far my favorite. Delicious, healthy and best of all, organic! A bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
Emily T.
Clearwater, FL
I wasn't a huge fan of this smoothie. The taste just wasn't great to me and I could never manage to finish the bottle
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I love these. Only thing I worry about is the sugar. Other than that I drink these once in a while and I love them.
Jessica M.
Seattle, WA
I love this thing and I have it every time I go to a coffee shop next to my house. It's very tasty and refreshing.
Clayton C.
A great juice that gets my daily vegetables and fruits in for the day. Expensive but a very good buy. Very healthy!
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Taste like you're drinking something healthy makes me feel better about eating a whole cake afterwords, wink wink!
Gissel D.
Vallejo, CA
It tastes Soooooo good. And it's healthy too. I drink it in the mornings and feel great the rest of the day 👌👌👍👍👍👍
Jalen D.
Statesboro, GA
tried for the first time and liked it recommend to anybody they are kind of high but its worth it taste pretty good
Zoey P.
These are good, but they aren't worth the price. These are real expensive so I only get them when they are on sale.
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
I love drinking this especially as a breakfast when I am on the go. So delicious and has great nutrients included.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?