BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
I just do not like the taste of this or the texture really. I like the green juice, but this one just did not impress me
Samantha B.
YUM! This drink is what has been missing for a while. The quality of the drink is great! The packaging is unique but fun.
Ellie P.
Tastes so good. Pricey. Can only get when on sale. Good for you. Healthy drink. Would recommend this for a healthy drink.
Kathleen H.
I am a big fan of this juice. It has the perfect flavor while incorporating diffeeent fruits. Great to drink on the go.
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
The only naked i have tried and actually enjoyed its refreshing and has a great taste to it i will recomend this flavor
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is a delicious drink to have. I grab one of these every time I get the craving for it. With the price every time.
Jessica V.
Berry blast is my favorite flavor. Love how this drinks taste. I can drink this for days. I recommend this to everyone
Alyssa S.
willow street
Naked drinks are such a good and healthy drink to drink in the morning to make you feel refreshed and ready for the day
Carola V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I usually don't like smoothies that are berry flavor, but this one is so good the berry flavor is not to over powering.
Danielle D.
Thomaston, CT
love naked juices. they taste great and are great for on the go. i always grab a bunch when i'm at the grocery store
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?