BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
YUM! This berry blast flavor is one of the best and is full with fruits and wonderful ingredients I love this for breakfast
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing hydrating products line
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
Super fruity and tasty. A great replacement for breakfast if you are ever on the go and don't have time to actually eat.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
My favorite naked drink they make. Not too pulpy and very delicious. Only flaw is the chunks you sometimes get inside it.
Sibel C.
Dit is echt heerlijk. En ik merk dat het puur is! , want dat kan je proeven aan de smaak. Best lekker en niet al te duur.
Jessie T.
My favorite packaged fruit smoothie! When I don't feel like making my own smoothie I will always go for the naked brand.
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
I just do not like the taste of this or the texture really. I like the green juice, but this one just did not impress me
Amanda M.
Concord, CA
I love the taste of this juice. Although not low in calories it is quite delicious. It is quite smooth and very creamy!!
Ellie P.
Tastes so good. Pricey. Can only get when on sale. Good for you. Healthy drink. Would recommend this for a healthy drink.
Lane O.
Orlando, FL
I found this juice and super natural you really feel the taste of fruits like strawberry apple carrot tomato is a delight
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?