BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Shona B.
Fort Benning, GA
One of the better all natural fruit juices. It's healthyy. Kind of pricey if you ask me but I would buy again if I'm dieting
Karina P.
I enjoy this naked juice so much when I haven't had time to eat it's the best! I love this juice I will need to get some more
Arianna A.
Hollywood, FL
So delicious. I almost feel guilty drinking this because it is so good. It's no that filling so I only drink it as a snack.
Tiffany M.
New Albany, IN
This makes the perfect breakfast. It's filling, nutritious and tastes great. This is worth the price and i purchase often.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
YUM! This berry blast flavor is one of the best and is full with fruits and wonderful ingredients I love this for breakfast
Abbey H.
Menifee, CA
Naked juice never fails to fill me up and make me feel better! A great healthy meal that I always bring to work and school.
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing hydrating products line
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Liliya K.
Agawam, MA
This is my go to all time flavor.you can never go wrong with it.it give you your daily dose of fruits and it's a refresher
Abby F.
Chapel Hill, NC
While a bit pricy, these taste wonderful! When I am on the run, I often find myself grabbing these for a quick supplement!
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
I love that this juice is all natural fresh squeezed juice. They taste amazing especially for not having any added sugars.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?