BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
I love these drinks. They are an easy convenient way to get all the nutrients I need. It tastes great and makes me feel great.
Sabrina R.
Wauchula, FL
Tastes absolutely amazing. Love so much, would recommend. 100% natural and I love how great I feel drinking it instead of soda
Haley S.
New Berlin
If I am out the door quickly, I'm grabbing one of these because it keeps me full and it's delicious and packed with nutrients.
Tareem M.
Tastes really good for being so healthy and fresh. Surprised me when I first drank it as I didn't expect it to taste so normal.
Claire L.
Athol, MA
Love these. I tried them after loving Odwalla. Similar in taste. Very filling. Refreshing, a bit expensive for regular purchase
Megan O.
Orlando, FL
These things are super yummy, although they are sugary they sure are yummy. It's also a nice replacement for a snack.
Jess M.
Selden, NY
Love these smoothies. They are so delicious very convenient for on the go people. So many great ingredients in these smoothies.
Shannon Y.
Corinth, KY
This product has a very berry taste and it doesn't taste like it has any artificial flavors at all Its all natural and healthy
Esmeralda A.
I love all the different fruits in this and has a good flavor throughout the bottle,also is a big bottle for others to share.
Shona B.
Fort Benning, GA
One of the better all natural fruit juices. It's healthyy. Kind of pricey if you ask me but I would buy again if I'm dieting
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?