BY NAKED JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Terah H.
College Sta, TX
This drink I like to get when I need a boost and when I need to fill up. It does both and is healthy compared to other fruit drinks.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Yum!!! I love the taste of this juice. I always have them in my fridge and grab me on the go. I love that there is no added sugar.
ikran a.
Minneapolis, MN
Its soo fruity and i love it i dont taste any seeds and i can taste the real berrry i love it get me full at tines when i dont eat
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Berry blast is one of their better flavors. This is probably my favorite, also it doesn't help that its an appealing color to drink
Taja S.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Berry blast is the only thing that I get. I love the way it taste and I also love the way that it smells. This product is amazing.
Kaye G.
Worst flavor. It tastes like throw up. I thought it would be bomb because I love berries in real life but nah this stuff is nasty
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Naked natural berry blast is a very tasty, healthy so full of vitamins it feels like you're drinking a milkshake full of health!
Audrey B.
Houma
I absolutely love Naked drinks they're definitely very tasteful I will be buying them again and I would recommend them to anyone
Great flavor and fills you up! If your drinking to lose weight or as a healthier option just pay attention to the sugar content.
Lindsay F.
Love this flavor! Also love the consistency of the product, it's so smooth!
Naked Protein Juice Smoothie Protein & Greens
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?