BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Audrey B.
Houma
I absolutely love Naked drinks they're definitely very tasteful I will be buying them again and I would recommend them to anyone
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Naked natural berry blast is a very tasty, healthy so full of vitamins it feels like you're drinking a milkshake full of health!
Baleigh B.
Wahiawa, HI
Sooo delicious! I love starting my day with a smoothie and this is always my go to smoothie before I go to the gym every morning!
Sabrina R.
Wauchula, FL
Tastes absolutely amazing. Love so much, would recommend. 100% natural and I love how great I feel drinking it instead of soda
Shannon Y.
Corinth, KY
This product has a very berry taste and it doesn't taste like it has any artificial flavors at all Its all natural and healthy
Jess M.
Selden, NY
Love these smoothies. They are so delicious very convenient for on the go people. So many great ingredients in these smoothies.
Tareem M.
Tastes really good for being so healthy and fresh. Surprised me when I first drank it as I didn't expect it to taste so normal.
Megan O.
Orlando, FL
These things are super yummy, although they are sugary they sure are yummy. It's also a nice replacement for a snack.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
I love these drinks. They are an easy convenient way to get all the nutrients I need. It tastes great and makes me feel great.
Claire L.
Love these. I tried them after loving Odwalla. Similar in taste. Very filling. Refreshing, a bit expensive for regular purchase
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?