BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Heather H.
Acworth, GA
Im a sucker for anything berry. I love naked but i will say there is a lot of sugar in these. Cant deny these taste delicious though!
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
So good! This is a way that i try to get my fruits and veggies in! Though it may be a bit pricey, I'm in love with this Naked drink!
Nick C.
Tampa
The best Naked juice. Love the mix of fruits into what has to be the best smoothie I've ever had. Healthy too! 11/10 would recommend.
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Yum!!! I love the taste of this juice. I always have them in my fridge and grab me on the go. I love that there is no added sugar.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Berry blast is one of their better flavors. This is probably my favorite, also it doesn't help that its an appealing color to drink
Taja S.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Berry blast is the only thing that I get. I love the way it taste and I also love the way that it smells. This product is amazing.
Kaye G.
Worst flavor. It tastes like throw up. I thought it would be bomb because I love berries in real life but nah this stuff is nasty
Maria R.
Naked all natural berry blast is so yummy but the con is that Naked's products are so expensive so i dont tend to buy them often.
Great flavor and fills you up! If your drinking to lose weight or as a healthier option just pay attention to the sugar content.
Lindsay F.
Love this flavor! Also love the consistency of the product, it's so smooth!
Naked Protein Juice Smoothie Protein & Greens
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?