BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
laura b.
Every time I have one of these I feel so healthy. It like makes me so sprite and chipper. Plus it's delish which is great obviously.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I think these taste good but do not buy them. I would rather make a smoothie so I know what's going into it and I know it's healthy.
Mikayla M.
Casselberry , FL
Very tasty and also filling so your not as hungry. It’s a little pricey and also filled with sugar so I don’t do it everyday anymore
Heather H.
Acworth , GA
Im a sucker for anything berry. I love naked but i will say there is a lot of sugar in these. Cant deny these taste delicious though!
Terah H.
College Sta, TX
This drink I like to get when I need a boost and when I need to fill up. It does both and is healthy compared to other fruit drinks.
Stephanie L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love all of the Naked juice drinks especially this one!! Very delicious and super healthy for you! Always a great start to my day!
Nick C.
Tampa
The best Naked juice. Love the mix of fruits into what has to be the best smoothie I've ever had. Healthy too! 11/10 would recommend.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
One of the best naked juice smoothie flavors. It is a perfect blend of tons of berries that makes it super sweet but very delicious.
Leticia M.
Delicious smoothie and great for on the go. Tasty and affordable and gives me the nutritional vitamins I need. Better than Bolthouse.
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
Delicious always. The determine factor for me is always price. If it's on sale, I'll buy it, but if it's full price, I won't buy it.
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?