BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Becca D.
Vernal, UT
Naked juice is one if my favorite brands of juice. Very filling and a wonderful way to get your fruits and veggies! 100% recommend it
laura b.
Every time I have one of these I feel so healthy. It like makes me so sprite and chipper. Plus it's delish which is great obviously.
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
So good! This is a way that i try to get my fruits and veggies in! Though it may be a bit pricey, I'm in love with this Naked drink!
Mikayla M.
Hillsboro Bch, FL
Very tasty and also filling so your not as hungry. It’s a little pricey and also filled with sugar so I don’t do it everyday anymore
Terah H.
College Sta, TX
This drink I like to get when I need a boost and when I need to fill up. It does both and is healthy compared to other fruit drinks.
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
Delicious always. The determine factor for me is always price. If it's on sale, I'll buy it, but if it's full price, I won't buy it.
Isamar S.
Yakima, WA
Good flavor ! Leaves me feeling good and full for awhile paired with a snack. The taste is just great ! I love this one out of most.
Stephanie L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love all of the Naked juice drinks especially this one!! Very delicious and super healthy for you! Always a great start to my day!
Sarah O.
One of the best naked juice smoothie flavors. It is a perfect blend of tons of berries that makes it super sweet but very delicious.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I think these taste good but do not buy them. I would rather make a smoothie so I know what's going into it and I know it's healthy.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?