BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Megan S.
Oh my gosh this stuff is so good!! Great fruity flavor that is to die for! And it's a tasty choice that you can feel good about making too.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I love naked juices. Thus one is really good - sweet but not too sweet. It's really filling and I normally use it as a meal replacement.
Therese J.
Medina
another drik we buy weekly, we love this drink, expensive but we try to buy when it's on sale. Wish they had coupons. we will buy again
Gaby C.
Love this juice. It is a bit high on sugar for my taste but i really like it as a snack replacement. This is my favorite by the brand.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
I love this product! You can not miss in my life, it is one of my favorites, I recommend this product always. Cheer up! buy it already!
Christina S.
Love this drink. Love how healthy it is and it still has a great taste! Most healthy drinks my kids refuse to drink but they love this!
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This is pretty good, the berry flavor is there and doesn't taste artificial to me. It is pretty thick but also creamy and I enjoyed it.
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
These are really tasty. However, I don't love that they're so high in calories. They're also pretty expensive but I love it as a treat.
Saintia J.
This berry flavor taste amazing. You can taste every fruit that is mixed in to make this drink. You can use this to substitute a meal.
kiely b.
Its seems to be a little expensive, but if you love smoothies like i do. A few dollars isnt anything. They're thick and full of flavor.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?