BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Kirstin I.
Yakima, WA
A great in the go option for a smoothie or juice. It’s a little sweet but is still delicious. It is one of those juices that you enjoy and don’t realize you are doing something good for yourself! I also love how their different blends. This one is by far my favorites!!
Maranda H.
Lillington, NC
I love naked smoothies! This one especially! They taste great, are packed with vitamins and make you feel super full. I don’t always get the vitamins and nutritional components that I need, so these are a great way to do that!
Michaella R.
I really didn’t like the texture or the thickness. Flavor was alright not my favorite but I tried it! I found it a-little expensive. Packaging was average for a bottle nothing special and yeah I would buy it again in another flavor.
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
Omg this brand of Natural Naked I love all the flavors and the most important is that its kind if healthy thats why I like to drink this brand because is also 100% juice smothie.!! And strawberry banana is my favorite!!
Jenn L.
Love how concentrated this juice is! The consistency is kind of dense but that shows me that they really did blend up some fruits in there! This juice is without a doubt tasty and filling. I could drink bottles and bottles of it every day.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Nicole i.
These juices are great when you’re on the go and don’t have time for a meal. I love all of them but especially the berry blast. They’re a little expensive but when bought in bulk I.T is a little but more affordable.
Donna G.
I used to like this product until I realized it’s truly not as healthy as it claims to be. Way too much sugar and not all the ingredients are fruits or veggies. Not to mention it can be a little pricey too. Just not a fan.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is my go to naked juice. It tastes great, just like a smoothie you’d get from a smoothie shop. I love how it tastes fresh, I wish it didn’t have so much sugar in it. I buy it occasionally when it’s on sale.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I love how thick and creamy this one the go smoothie was! Definitely hard to believe that this is healthy! This smoothie tastes so darn good! I love berries! I also love that I feel fuller when I drink these!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?