BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I love the health benefits and that I Can get multiple servings out of the smaller sizes. One of my favorite fruit drinks. They have all the good super foods and vitamins and minerals my body needs. The berry flavor is strong and so good.
Michaella R.
I really didn’t like the texture or the thickness. Flavor was alright not my favorite but I tried it! I found it a-little expensive. Packaging was average for a bottle nothing special and yeah I would buy it again in another flavor.
Jenn L.
Love how concentrated this juice is! The consistency is kind of dense but that shows me that they really did blend up some fruits in there! This juice is without a doubt tasty and filling. I could drink bottles and bottles of it every day.
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
Omg this brand of Natural Naked I love all the flavors and the most important is that its kind if healthy thats why I like to drink this brand because is also 100% juice smothie.!! And strawberry banana is my favorite!!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Brittany H.
I love this fruit juice! This is one of my favorites as well as the strawberry banana flavor! It tastes really great! Every once in awhile, I will buy these when I want to drink one.
Nicole i.
These juices are great when you’re on the go and don’t have time for a meal. I love all of them but especially the berry blast. They’re a little expensive but when bought in bulk I.T is a little but more affordable.
Donna G.
I used to like this product until I realized it’s truly not as healthy as it claims to be. Way too much sugar and not all the ingredients are fruits or veggies. Not to mention it can be a little pricey too. Just not a fan.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is my go to naked juice. It tastes great, just like a smoothie you’d get from a smoothie shop. I love how it tastes fresh, I wish it didn’t have so much sugar in it. I buy it occasionally when it’s on sale.
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Delicious! Good rich texture and flavors! Affordable- I usually have them as a snack or meal replacement just because I find they are filling. Highly recommend for anyone who doesn’t get much fruit in their diet
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?