BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Jackie F.
Amelia, OH
My favorite flavor by far! I look for these to go on sale and then buy all I can afford at the time!! Thanks Mommy for introducing me to these!
Meg V.
High Point, NC
I am not about fan of all the naked brands but I do love this flavor. It tastes amazing and it fill you up. I love this one and the banana one.
Hannah M.
Laguna hills
I didn't like this flavor it was too sweet and overpowering. You can't taste the individual fruits like their other drinks. Seemed too fake.
Lauren E.
Yummy juice, can’t complain. I know that juice still has a lot of sugar so these aren’t the best drinks in the whole world, but they’re tasty
Bianca C.
Canoga Park, CA
I love the berry blast because its sweet and you can taste all the different fruits and flavors and it taste just like the costco smoothie 😋
Catherine G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Love this Naked flavor! the berries taste great and it's so easy to use as a meal replacement in the mornings as a quick grab and go option.
Jessica W.
I absolutely love this drink. I wish I could make it myself since buying these can get a little pricey but all in all it's worth the money
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
Strange texture but it's chock-full of lots of vegetables and fruits and minerals and vitamins. Help to make it over my cold really quick.
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
This blend of juice tastes so good. They are a little expensive but worth the price I have found it at most grocery stores and gas stations
Heather A.
Beacon, NY
I love these Naked juices! Everything is always delicious. However i do wish they came in bigger bottles because of how expensive they are.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?