BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Enereyda B.
I enjoy all the flavors. They are great to have on the go to avoid picking up fast food. They are also enjoyed by my oldest son who loves smoothies.
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
Having the daily dose of fruits and veggies can be difficult sometimes but these drinks are so tasty and get a good amount of both in each container
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
i love this natural juice flavor its so good. Some of the flavors do contain more sugar than others so watch out for that. They have natural flavors.
Katie E.
South Jordan, UT
I will drink this For breakfast when I'm in a rush. It taste great and is filling. It can be expensive, but I can usually find a sale and stock up.
Dominique S.
Stockton
The Naked all natural berry blast is really delicious I always get this flavor when I shop for some naked juice I would so totally recommend this!
Emily B.
I loveee Naked juice! It's my favorite and I love that it is so healthy and great for my body!! I'm big on doing whatever to help me be healthier!!
Bailey S.
This was alright. I didn't like how it separates after it sitting for awhile. The flavors we're good but not the best. They are a little pricey.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
really like this! it's very good but it is expensive. i think it's so refreshing, i take a lot of meds a day so i like to take this with my meds!
Jackie F.
Amelia, OH
My favorite flavor by far! I look for these to go on sale and then buy all I can afford at the time!! Thanks Mommy for introducing me to these!
Meg V.
High Point, NC
I am not about fan of all the naked brands but I do love this flavor. It tastes amazing and it fill you up. I love this one and the banana one.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?