BY NAKED JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Paige W.
Elmhurst, IL
This smoothie is amazing I stack up on all of them and drink them daily ! There ALLWAYS in my fridge me and my friends drink them and it clears up my acne
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Great taste, however way too much sugar. Continue to improve the sugar content and still maintain great flavor and i would probably drink this more often.
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
This has to be one of my favorite flavors of the bunch! They taste great and are packed full of vitamins for the day! Super easy to carry around and have!
Katie S.
I love the nakeds. The juices are great and they taste good. It's a great way to get your fruits and vegetables and without drinking nasty flavored drinks.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
These juices really are one hundred percent all natural. If you read the ingredeents it tells you. They are pricey but thats why because e they aren't made with artificial colors flavors or preservatives. I drink these daily for my pregnancy
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
A little sweeter than I prefer, but it's still really tasty. I normally get these when I start to feel sick. Pretty high in calories due to all the sugars
Tania L.
Phoenix,AZ
These are such sweet natural snacks to have. They meet my expectations and I can drink it all day. They are healthy but expensive. They have good flavor.
Brittany W.
Tampa, FL
My favorite Naked flavor of all time! These smoothies are delicious. I would recommend them to everyone. Like if this is your favorite flavor as well..!
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL
Its is healthy for your body and it has this great taste you never thought would come from a bottle. Like the berries in there you can really taste'em.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
This is my all time favorite fruit smoothie! Its all fruits and tastes so good! I prefer the strawberry banana because it tastes so smooth and yummy!!
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?