BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL
Its is healthy for your body and it has this great taste you never thought would come from a bottle. Like the berries in there you can really taste'em.
Jada S.
Dover, TN
In a pitch for a quick smoothie, I’ll grab one of these at a stop. They can be pricey but all the fruits and vegetables packed inside it’s reasonable.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
This is my all time favorite fruit smoothie! Its all fruits and tastes so good! I prefer the strawberry banana because it tastes so smooth and yummy!!
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
Having the daily dose of fruits and veggies can be difficult sometimes but these drinks are so tasty and get a good amount of both in each container
Enereyda B.
I enjoy all the flavors. They are great to have on the go to avoid picking up fast food. They are also enjoyed by my oldest son who loves smoothies.
Katie E.
South Jordan, UT
I will drink this For breakfast when I'm in a rush. It taste great and is filling. It can be expensive, but I can usually find a sale and stock up.
Dominique S.
Stockton
The Naked all natural berry blast is really delicious I always get this flavor when I shop for some naked juice I would so totally recommend this!
Emily B.
I loveee Naked juice! It's my favorite and I love that it is so healthy and great for my body!! I'm big on doing whatever to help me be healthier!!
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
really like this! it's very good but it is expensive. i think it's so refreshing, i take a lot of meds a day so i like to take this with my meds!
Bailey S.
This was alright. I didn't like how it separates after it sitting for awhile. The flavors we're good but not the best. They are a little pricey.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?