BY NAKED JUICE #11 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Katie S.
I love the nakeds. The juices are great and they taste good. It's a great way to get your fruits and vegetables and without drinking nasty flavored drinks.
Paige W.
Elmhurst, IL
This smoothie is amazing I stack up on all of them and drink them daily ! There ALLWAYS in my fridge me and my friends drink them and it clears up my acne
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Great taste, however way too much sugar. Continue to improve the sugar content and still maintain great flavor and i would probably drink this more often.
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
A little sweeter than I prefer, but it's still really tasty. I normally get these when I start to feel sick. Pretty high in calories due to all the sugars
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
These juices really are one hundred percent all natural. If you read the ingredeents it tells you. They are pricey but thats why because e they aren't made with artificial colors flavors or preservatives. I drink these daily for my pregnancy
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
My favorite Naked flavor of all time! These smoothies are delicious. I would recommend them to everyone. Like if this is your favorite flavor as well..!
Tania L.
Phoenix,AZ
These are such sweet natural snacks to have. They meet my expectations and I can drink it all day. They are healthy but expensive. They have good flavor.
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL
Its is healthy for your body and it has this great taste you never thought would come from a bottle. Like the berries in there you can really taste'em.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
This is my all time favorite fruit smoothie! Its all fruits and tastes so good! I prefer the strawberry banana because it tastes so smooth and yummy!!
Jada S.
Cooperstown , NY
In a pitch for a quick smoothie, I’ll grab one of these at a stop. They can be pricey but all the fruits and vegetables packed inside it’s reasonable.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?