BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Marissa B.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoy Naked juices because they are full of healthy things and make myself feel way better during the day. The flavor is very good and super yummy.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
We always have this in our fridge. Great taste and no fillers in the product. My kids love to drink their smoothies and I feel good about giving it to them.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
This has to be one of my favorite flavors of the bunch! They taste great and are packed full of vitamins for the day! Super easy to carry around and have!
Ashley G.
Murphy, TX
Great taste, however way too much sugar. Continue to improve the sugar content and still maintain great flavor and i would probably drink this more often.
Katie S.
I love the nakeds. The juices are great and they taste good. It's a great way to get your fruits and vegetables and without drinking nasty flavored drinks.
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
A little sweeter than I prefer, but it's still really tasty. I normally get these when I start to feel sick. Pretty high in calories due to all the sugars
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
These juices really are one hundred percent all natural. If you read the ingredeents it tells you. They are pricey but thats why because e they aren't made with artificial colors flavors or preservatives. I drink these daily for my pregnancy
Paige W.
Elmhurst, IL
This smoothie is amazing I stack up on all of them and drink them daily ! There ALLWAYS in my fridge me and my friends drink them and it clears up my acne
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
My favorite Naked flavor of all time! These smoothies are delicious. I would recommend them to everyone. Like if this is your favorite flavor as well..!
Tania L.
Phoenix,AZ
These are such sweet natural snacks to have. They meet my expectations and I can drink it all day. They are healthy but expensive. They have good flavor.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?