BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Nicole K.
Midway, UT
Naked is my go-to juice! If I ever am feeling like I haven't had fresh fruits and veggies recently and don't have time to make a salad or smoothie, I stock up on Naked! I love that there is vegetables in them but you can't taste it!
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX
Great juice! Love this product couldn't be better than these juices! I love the berry blast flavor! Great with morning breakfast or even on the go! Totally recommend for you to try it!
Karlee S.
So glad I get to review this product! It tastes amazing! I get it almost every time I go shopping. It's refreshing and sweet but feels healthy and not like your drinking something bad.
vivian y.
Minneapolis , MN
Oh my god. This is one of my favorite drinks of all time. I love this drink because I love anything with berries and because I think that it's healthy for the body.
Absolutely the best smoothie you can buy at a gas station anywhere across the nation. Tons of fruits packed into the bottle that fits into any cup holder in a car. Perfect for on the go! This Naked will fill you up, refuel you, and get you to where you need to be!
Casey L.
Plainville, CT
This is very delicious!! Tastes like a berry explosion in your mouth!! It is a thick consistency, so if you have a problem with texture it might not be for you.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I really enjoyed this fruity drink. It simply taste so fresh and I could taste the different types of fruit they used. I would definitely recommend this product
Courtney M.
Love all naked juices. So delicious. People complain about the amount of sugars, but it's made from fruit. There is obviously going to be a lot of sugar in it
Marissa B.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoy Naked juices because they are full of healthy things and make myself feel way better during the day. The flavor is very good and super yummy.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
We always have this in our fridge. Great taste and no fillers in the product. My kids love to drink their smoothies and I feel good about giving it to them.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?