BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
M L.
Columbus, OH
Naked all natural berry blast is a nutritious drink for all ages and available at Starbucks and natural food section at your local grocers. Very good and healthy part of your daily intake
Jennifer S.
Love love love naked juices. It's like a healthy smoothie that actually tastes amazing. There's so many flavors to choose from but my only complaint is that they are a bit on the more expensive side.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
Naked juices have always been one of my favorite kinds. And while this isn't my favorite flavor, it does pack a punch. As far as price, these are on the higher side, but worth it for the quality
Nicole K.
Midway, UT
Naked is my go-to juice! If I ever am feeling like I haven't had fresh fruits and veggies recently and don't have time to make a salad or smoothie, I stock up on Naked! I love that there is vegetables in them but you can't taste it!
Leeanne H.
Springfield, IL
I use naked juices when I make my daily smoothies because of the nutrients that are in it. I only use about an ounce or two in each one because it is high in sugar.
Karlee S.
So glad I get to review this product! It tastes amazing! I get it almost every time I go shopping. It's refreshing and sweet but feels healthy and not like your drinking something bad.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX
Great juice! Love this product couldn't be better than these juices! I love the berry blast flavor! Great with morning breakfast or even on the go! Totally recommend for you to try it!
Patricia N.
Perryville, AR
This one is by far my favorite Naked juice! It's so refreshing. Not just to my thirst, but to my body. Rehydrated and gives me a natural boost. All while tasting great! Love it!
vivian y.
Minneapolis , MN
Oh my god. This is one of my favorite drinks of all time. I love this drink because I love anything with berries and because I think that it's healthy for the body.
Absolutely the best smoothie you can buy at a gas station anywhere across the nation. Tons of fruits packed into the bottle that fits into any cup holder in a car. Perfect for on the go! This Naked will fill you up, refuel you, and get you to where you need to be!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?