BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Jennifer R.
Nampa, ID
When I first tried these I was thinking it was going to be bad, especially the vegetables. They are actually good. They don't have strong taste and it's just settle and refreshing, also healthy for you!
Dom H.
The perfect drink to get your morning started! The nutrients packed in this bottle give you a great boost of energy and make sure you are getting the antioxidants your body is thirsty for! Sweet, refreshing and healthy!
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
I love that this is made with all natural true fruit juice. It's extremely filling and tastes delicious. The price is a little higher than other juices but completely worth it for the taste and quality ingredients.
Kaitlyn W.
Madison, WI
I don't usually drink juice, but I make an exception for this delicious smoothie! It's delicious, and I love how the bottle advertises just how much fruit is crammed into the tiny bottle. It definitely met my expectations. I will buy it again!
ella s.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this smoothie so so much! It has amazing flavor and makes you feel so clean after drinking it. I highly recommend for anyone trying to detox and cleanse. This is also great for a day to day drink.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I can't say that I am in love with this product but it doesn't taste bad. I pick it up from the gas station or grocery store when I need a quick snack or breakfast. Not that nutritious or filling
Jennifer G.
Usually if I feel like I am lagging or just can't wake up at work I will run to the closest store to pick one of these up. It gives you that awesome boost you need.
Rebecca A.
These are really yummy I love Naked smoothies their great if your too lazy to make your own smoothie I will always have these in my fridge and I recommend you to buy these especially the strawberry and banana
M L.
Columbus, OH
Naked all natural berry blast is a nutritious drink for all ages and available at Starbucks and natural food section at your local grocers. Very good and healthy part of your daily intake
Nicki G.
Tastes like real fruit. Non expensive. They have a lot of information on the bottles about what's in it. I think their pretty delicious. I'm a repeat customer. I buy them often. Berry is my favorite flavor forsure!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?