BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Ashley  P.
I use to really like these bit ever since I started making my own smoothies I don't care for these much anymore. They taste very sweet and sugary and they and also pretty expensive for a small smoothie
Jamie M.
North Andover, MA
I love it And feel good drinking it. It tastes delicious. This is my favorite flavor. As someone who struggles to eat and drink healthy, Naked juice has definitley been an improvement. The color doesn't deter me and neither does the smell. My friends and I over this.
Jennifer R.
Nampa, ID
When I first tried these I was thinking it was going to be bad, especially the vegetables. They are actually good. They don't have strong taste and it's just settle and refreshing, also healthy for you!
Dom H.
The perfect drink to get your morning started! The nutrients packed in this bottle give you a great boost of energy and make sure you are getting the antioxidants your body is thirsty for! Sweet, refreshing and healthy!
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
I love that this is made with all natural true fruit juice. It's extremely filling and tastes delicious. The price is a little higher than other juices but completely worth it for the taste and quality ingredients.
Kaitlyn W.
Madison, WI
I don't usually drink juice, but I make an exception for this delicious smoothie! It's delicious, and I love how the bottle advertises just how much fruit is crammed into the tiny bottle. It definitely met my expectations. I will buy it again!
Jennifer G.
Usually if I feel like I am lagging or just can't wake up at work I will run to the closest store to pick one of these up. It gives you that awesome boost you need.
Rebecca A.
These are really yummy I love Naked smoothies their great if your too lazy to make your own smoothie I will always have these in my fridge and I recommend you to buy these especially the strawberry and banana
Jennifer S.
Love love love naked juices. It's like a healthy smoothie that actually tastes amazing. There's so many flavors to choose from but my only complaint is that they are a bit on the more expensive side.
Nicole K.
Midway, UT
Naked is my go-to juice! If I ever am feeling like I haven't had fresh fruits and veggies recently and don't have time to make a salad or smoothie, I stock up on Naked! I love that there is vegetables in them but you can't taste it!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?