BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Caroline B.
Racine, WI
I love juice. Soda isn't my favorite, but juice and smoothies are absolutely fantastic! I love them! This juice/smoothie, is different though. It is so fresh, and you can really taste the quality. I highly recommend this!
Vanessa S.
This juice is the best love the taste of it the packaging is so nice I love all of the flavors they have especially this one and the strawberry banana are my two favorites. I would definetly recommend these to others.
Brittany B.
Marrero
This one is my favorite! There's not anything like it. It's so good and fruity and it's so smooth... I like this one better than the green goodness it it really does give you a boost for how good it tastes
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
My whole family loves these! Gives you so much health in a juice. The flavor is great & I love the different varieties. I have been buying naked juices for a while, now my teenage daughter is drinking them as well.
Ashlyn Z.
Naked is my go to juice. It is a little expensive, but I know what I am getting with it. I love being able to look at the packaging and see exactly what fruits have been mixed in this drink. It is a little pricey, but can be worth it just for the fun jokes you can make while you drink it. ha!
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Its a healthy smoothie ready-to-go. All the nutrients and tastiness in one bottle. So good!!!! I recommend to all my friends. One or two a day meets your fruit and veggies for the day! And it tastes good!!!!!
Rachel D.
Gresham, OR
Love the natural taste of these, been drinking them for years especially when I was pregnant I craved them all the time. You get a good amount of juice for your money and can find them cheaper at winco stores. Someone recommended them to me and I have definitely recommended them to others.
Abrianna G.
Until I found these I thought that juices were just a hype because I would drink them and still be starving sometimes eat more than it. But with these I am full until after lunch.
Ashley  P.
I use to really like these bit ever since I started making my own smoothies I don't care for these much anymore. They taste very sweet and sugary and they and also pretty expensive for a small smoothie
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
This is by far my favorite naked smoothie. Its nice and refreshing. I'm not a fan of all the added sugar, but I like that there is real fruits and vegetables that you can taste. I'd prefer to make my own in my kitchen since these are pretty pricey and added stuff I don't need
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?