BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Abrianna G.
Until I found these I thought that juices were just a hype because I would drink them and still be starving sometimes eat more than it. But with these I am full until after lunch.
Rachel D.
Gresham, OR
Love the natural taste of these, been drinking them for years especially when I was pregnant I craved them all the time. You get a good amount of juice for your money and can find them cheaper at winco stores. Someone recommended them to me and I have definitely recommended them to others.
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
If it's sweet I will drink it , I bought one that was green me thinking it'll be good nope it wasn't so if you're like me , watch out with these lol I'm picky so I wouldn't buy these at all unless someone has it and try and make sure it's goo myself
Ashley P.
I use to really like these bit ever since I started making my own smoothies I don't care for these much anymore. They taste very sweet and sugary and they and also pretty expensive for a small smoothie
Lyndee M.
This isn't my favorite of the flavors they make but it's a nice juice when you want a smoothie but don't want to make one at home. I try not to drink these too often just because they're high in sugar.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
This is by far my favorite naked smoothie. Its nice and refreshing. I'm not a fan of all the added sugar, but I like that there is real fruits and vegetables that you can taste. I'd prefer to make my own in my kitchen since these are pretty pricey and added stuff I don't need
Jamie M.
North Andover, MA
I love it And feel good drinking it. It tastes delicious. This is my favorite flavor. As someone who struggles to eat and drink healthy, Naked juice has definitley been an improvement. The color doesn't deter me and neither does the smell. My friends and I over this.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
This is my favorite store bought smoothie. It tastes so fresh and delicious and I love the taste of all the many kinds of fruit it has. I also really appreciate that it's very natural and healthy and doesn't have any added sugar or any crazy ingredients.
Jennifer R.
Nampa, ID
When I first tried these I was thinking it was going to be bad, especially the vegetables. They are actually good. They don't have strong taste and it's just settle and refreshing, also healthy for you!
Dom H.
The perfect drink to get your morning started! The nutrients packed in this bottle give you a great boost of energy and make sure you are getting the antioxidants your body is thirsty for! Sweet, refreshing and healthy!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?