BY NAKED JUICE #11 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
I love the packaging because it tells you exactly what is in it. I'm not a big organic or healthy eater but I like that this makes it a bit easier to be. Every flavor I've tried is amazing even though I'm still missing a couple. Some may look a little odd but I almost always know the taste will still be amazing!
Grace M.
Burnsville, MN
In almost any review I make note on how I don't like "chalky" feels to things. But I actually don't mind the chalkiness at the bottom of naked juice! I don't really like veggies and juices like V8 or naked is a great way to get me to intake them!
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ
Very good! Was looking for another flavor but decided to give this one a shot and I don't regret it! Very good, is kinda thick but in the long run I think it's very good. All the fruits they've mixed into this drink gives it that amazing flavor!
Tonia H.
These smoothies are my absolute favorite! I buy these anytime I'm in a hurry and need a healthy boost. Also, these got me through the week of healing from wisdom tooth surgery. So thanks for that Naked!
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my favorite Naked drink! Super delicious and refreshing. I sometimes will drink it for breakfast or just as a side, but it's always great! Love that it's not chunky like some smoothie drinks.
Abby H.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot tell you how great these juices are. I have yet to try them all but I have tried a good amount. I'm a very berry person so this berry blast is definitely one of my top favorite! It's so good!!! I would definitely recommend these juices to anybody, every flavor.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
This is by far my favorite smoothie brand. I honestly crave this juice when I'm sick or even hungover. Something about the flavor and all the goodness in it makes me feel better and rejuvenated.
Crystal L.
This is such a yummy treat to me! Best if served nice and cold, it's sweet without being overbearing. Affordable and delicious. The smooth texture makes the thickness more refreshing. I buy it whenever I crave a sweet treat!
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
This is my favorite naked juice. It has a great taste and is delicious. My only complaint is that it has a lot of sugar in this juice if you look at the label. These juices are also pretty expensive for just one bottle.
Caroline B.
Racine, WI
I love juice. Soda isn't my favorite, but juice and smoothies are absolutely fantastic! I love them! This juice/smoothie, is different though. It is so fresh, and you can really taste the quality. I highly recommend this!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?