BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
I love naked smoothies.. theyre healthy and delicious. kind of on the pricey side but it is worth it. buying healthy stuff always cost money so its not that bad. I really like the berry one but I'm addicted to the strawberry banana one. reminds me of the banana baby food I use to eat when I was little. soo good,.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
My 13 year old niece is in love with the naked drinks. She's the one that made me try one and for being a no sugar added type of drink, they're pretty tasty. And they're not that pricey either. We also buy the bigger bottles because its cheaper that way.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I love this delicious fruit smoothie. It's a great way to get a quick snack and satisfy a sweet craving. It does have a lot of calories and sugar so be careful. I do wish it was made from whole fruit and not purées.
Lorraine M.
Redlands
These drinks are delicious , healthy , and gives me an energy boost ! This specific flavor is by far my favorite ! It's like blending the fruit fresh and drinking it right then and there it's kind of astonishing how it can taste so good while being in a container for maybe a month or so . The only problem is it's very expensive but I guess it's worth it
Grace M.
Burnsville, MN
In almost any review I make note on how I don't like "chalky" feels to things. But I actually don't mind the chalkiness at the bottom of naked juice! I don't really like veggies and juices like V8 or naked is a great way to get me to intake them!
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ
Very good! Was looking for another flavor but decided to give this one a shot and I don't regret it! Very good, is kinda thick but in the long run I think it's very good. All the fruits they've mixed into this drink gives it that amazing flavor!
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
I love the packaging because it tells you exactly what is in it. I'm not a big organic or healthy eater but I like that this makes it a bit easier to be. Every flavor I've tried is amazing even though I'm still missing a couple. Some may look a little odd but I almost always know the taste will still be amazing!
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my favorite Naked drink! Super delicious and refreshing. I sometimes will drink it for breakfast or just as a side, but it's always great! Love that it's not chunky like some smoothie drinks.
Tonia H.
These smoothies are my absolute favorite! I buy these anytime I'm in a hurry and need a healthy boost. Also, these got me through the week of healing from wisdom tooth surgery. So thanks for that Naked!
Abby H.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot tell you how great these juices are. I have yet to try them all but I have tried a good amount. I'm a very berry person so this berry blast is definitely one of my top favorite! It's so good!!! I would definitely recommend these juices to anybody, every flavor.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?