BY NAKED JUICE #12 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Naked smoothies are so delicious..and i love the berry blast flavor, these smoothies are healthy and come in various flavors. I am a total fan. They are good value for money and affordable. I consume them on a regular basis. Highly recommend them
Amy B.
Love the naked juices. It is comforting to know that this is 100% juicy with no artificial flavors or dyes. It is more expensive than other juices but you are ultimately paying for quality and not some processed garbage that is unnatural.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
This is the only kind of juice that I always repurchase when I'm in the grocery store! I love how much fruit goes into making it and it's great to drink with your breakfast! Pretty much everyone in my house drinks this juice every morning.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Naked Juices are so delicious and so healthy for you as well. In my opinion, this flavor is a bit too sweet for me, even though it states that it is unsweetened. I like the Green Machine juice a lot better and that one has more vegetables, which might turn you off but it is super good.
Diana B.
I enjoy drinking this when I am on the run out the door and I have no time for breakfast. This provided the right amount to fill me up until lunch time. Now this flavor is great I have tried others and it has the to veggie flavor I also would enjoy of it was not as sweet.
Kelly C.
Fort Worth, TX
Yummy! These Naked Smoothies are dangerous! They are delicious because they are usually only made up of fruits and veggies and no added ingredients! They're at a decent price point for the product, depending on where they are sold.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I like these because it's easy to bring them with me on the go in the morning without the mess and time commitment of making my own smoothie. They're pretty filling and taste great. I like all of the other flavors the have too.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
I am an absolute sucker for any type of juice or smoothie drink, and naked is one of my 2 favorite brands for this type of product. Although I do find them a little bit on the pricier side, I can feel good about what I am drinking!
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
My 13 year old niece is in love with the naked drinks. She's the one that made me try one and for being a no sugar added type of drink, they're pretty tasty. And they're not that pricey either. We also buy the bigger bottles because its cheaper that way.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I love this delicious fruit smoothie. It's a great way to get a quick snack and satisfy a sweet craving. It does have a lot of calories and sugar so be careful. I do wish it was made from whole fruit and not purées.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?