BY NAKED JUICE #11 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
rachael o.
Pretty sure this flavor is the first one I had tried from the Naked products. I have heard these aren't as healthy as they claim but it doesn't weigh me down. It is kind of like having a smoothie. I have bought these many times and will continue to do so. They are a little pricey for one bottle but it's veggies and fruits. It is worth it.
Melody M.
Jacksonville, NC
Naked All Natural Berry Blast is 100% Juice smoothie. It tastes great. Even my grandson loves to drink it. Its a great way to get in those fruits if you have a picky eater like I do. It doesnt have all the other unnecessary stuff like most juices. It is a bit higher in price but worth it
Jacqueline C.
100% hands down my go to berry drink. All though it is loaded with sugar from natural sources this is filling. The flavor that this juice has is amazing, I have had different brands of berry fruit smoothies before and this has the best taste and not a chemical taste to it like some brands do.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Actually just tried this and it was prettu good. Only thing i would have to say i didnt like is the packaging. When you get to the bottom its hard to get the rest of the product out. I had to waste a little bit due to that. Otherwise, very tasty and nutritious!!
Trinh N.
Escondido, CA
Naked juices is like a smoothie in a convertible bottle to go. It's inexpensive, very affordable, good for something to drink after exercising. I am a repeated consumer andI think it's a very good product! Recommend to others that love to stay healthy.
Jackie F.
South Gate, CA
I love Naked smoothies, and that they put how much/many fruits/veggies are in each bottle. It's easier to get my daughter to drink Naked smoothies than to make them myself. They are delicious and very nutricious. I recommend and I will be buying again.
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
This is such a refreshing drink and super healthy! It is so amazing a was much better than what I expected. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it. This is my favorite flavor but they have many different kinds and a lot of them are really good.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
I love this juice smoothie! It tastes really good, and I like the mix of different fruits in this smoothie. I love how convenient the packaging is, as I can save my drink for later. My only complaint is probably the pricing but that's definitely it!
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Naked smoothies are so delicious..and i love the berry blast flavor, these smoothies are healthy and come in various flavors. I am a total fan. They are good value for money and affordable. I consume them on a regular basis. Highly recommend them
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! This juice smoothie is awesome! I love most of the flavors! I wish I could find it in bulk where I live though. Compared to other juices, this is the best! I really like how it gives you the fruit ratios on the label too! Recommend this to people who love fruit smoothies!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?