BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Carissa W.
My favorite fruit drink! I don't really eat a lot of fruits and veggies ( I know I'm working on it) but this is easy for me! I just have to drink it and it's good not like those other drinks where it's chunky and gritty! I love it! I buy the big bottle of it and it's gone in about two days in my house
Amber L.
These are very good for you and also taste good. It is thicker than regular juice but that's okay. It's also a bit pricier than a regular juice but when you think of it, it really isn't just any other juice to sip on because this one's full of nutritious value so you get that out of it too. Whenever i need some vitamins i get these :)
rachael o.
Pretty sure this flavor is the first one I had tried from the Naked products. I have heard these aren't as healthy as they claim but it doesn't weigh me down. It is kind of like having a smoothie. I have bought these many times and will continue to do so. They are a little pricey for one bottle but it's veggies and fruits. It is worth it.
Melody M.
Jacksonville, NC
Naked All Natural Berry Blast is 100% Juice smoothie. It tastes great. Even my grandson loves to drink it. Its a great way to get in those fruits if you have a picky eater like I do. It doesnt have all the other unnecessary stuff like most juices. It is a bit higher in price but worth it
Jacqueline C.
100% hands down my go to berry drink. All though it is loaded with sugar from natural sources this is filling. The flavor that this juice has is amazing, I have had different brands of berry fruit smoothies before and this has the best taste and not a chemical taste to it like some brands do.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Actually just tried this and it was prettu good. Only thing i would have to say i didnt like is the packaging. When you get to the bottom its hard to get the rest of the product out. I had to waste a little bit due to that. Otherwise, very tasty and nutritious!!
Jackie F.
South Gate, CA
I love Naked smoothies, and that they put how much/many fruits/veggies are in each bottle. It's easier to get my daughter to drink Naked smoothies than to make them myself. They are delicious and very nutricious. I recommend and I will be buying again.
Trinh N.
Escondido, CA
Naked juices is like a smoothie in a convertible bottle to go. It's inexpensive, very affordable, good for something to drink after exercising. I am a repeated consumer andI think it's a very good product! Recommend to others that love to stay healthy.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
I love this juice smoothie! It tastes really good, and I like the mix of different fruits in this smoothie. I love how convenient the packaging is, as I can save my drink for later. My only complaint is probably the pricing but that's definitely it!
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
This is such a refreshing drink and super healthy! It is so amazing a was much better than what I expected. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it. This is my favorite flavor but they have many different kinds and a lot of them are really good.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?