BY NAKED JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
My 13 year old niece is in love with the naked drinks. She's the one that made me try one and for being a no sugar added type of drink, they're pretty tasty. And they're not that pricey either. We also buy the bigger bottles because its cheaper that way.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I love this delicious fruit smoothie. It's a great way to get a quick snack and satisfy a sweet craving. It does have a lot of calories and sugar so be careful. I do wish it was made from whole fruit and not purées.
Lorraine M.
Redlands
These drinks are delicious , healthy , and gives me an energy boost ! This specific flavor is by far my favorite ! It's like blending the fruit fresh and drinking it right then and there it's kind of astonishing how it can taste so good while being in a container for maybe a month or so . The only problem is it's very expensive but I guess it's worth it
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
I love the packaging because it tells you exactly what is in it. I'm not a big organic or healthy eater but I like that this makes it a bit easier to be. Every flavor I've tried is amazing even though I'm still missing a couple. Some may look a little odd but I almost always know the taste will still be amazing!
Grace M.
Burnsville, MN
In almost any review I make note on how I don't like "chalky" feels to things. But I actually don't mind the chalkiness at the bottom of naked juice! I don't really like veggies and juices like V8 or naked is a great way to get me to intake them!
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ
Very good! Was looking for another flavor but decided to give this one a shot and I don't regret it! Very good, is kinda thick but in the long run I think it's very good. All the fruits they've mixed into this drink gives it that amazing flavor!
Doris M.
Santa Cruz, CA
As a person who lacks so many vitamins this is perfect. It's healthy and comes in a variety of flavors. They are pretty pricey but understandable because of the amount of healthiness it contains. I recommend to those who are looking to stay healthy and give your body the nutrients it needs.
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these smoothies! They are perfect to grab and go in the mornings when I can't eat much, but after I drink them I still feel satisfied and full. They can be a bit pricey but it depends on where you're buying them. I still stock up when I see a good price, though! Love these so much.
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my favorite Naked drink! Super delicious and refreshing. I sometimes will drink it for breakfast or just as a side, but it's always great! Love that it's not chunky like some smoothie drinks.
Tonia H.
These smoothies are my absolute favorite! I buy these anytime I'm in a hurry and need a healthy boost. Also, these got me through the week of healing from wisdom tooth surgery. So thanks for that Naked!
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?